Brutalsavefile patch 1.1.2 grab it here
submit to reddit

• I only posted All In and IUD because those were the only 2 that took me any amount of effort to actually do. Engine of destruction was a pain to I can see if I can find that file. Supernova sucked a bit. Will look for that one to.
    The rest are all very easy and Im not that good.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • BoatsI only posted All In and IUD because those were the only 2 that took me any amount of effort to actually do. Engine of destruction was a pain to I can see if I can find that file. Supernova sucked a bit. Will look for that one to.
    The rest are all very easy and Im not that good.

Ok thank you very much, I will check back tommorow thanks again for all your help, I'm going to bed now.

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • All In Try 2
    Ok Here is one for All In at 93% artifact charge. See if it works. My only suggestion is that you take the marine/medic ball by the barracks and use it to attack kerrigan some. Otherwise it can get pretty hairy. Still should finish charging either way though.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Holy Crap it worked! Huh, I wonder what I did wrong at first. Anyway, thank you SO much! This level can go to hell now =D

Anonymous
    212.51.199.xxx
  • Yeah IUD took me about 12 hours of real time to finally finish. I don't wish that crap on anyone else.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • haha well thanks. Also, the 2nd all in file did not work. But thanks!

Anonymous
    212.51.199.xxx
  • Engine Of Destruction - Brutal
    Here is one for EoD while tychus is at the final base.
    There is enough Vikings and Science Vessels with him that all you have to do is watch and wait for completion. I did not kill Loki or collect the research.
    I did brutal only for the portrait and had already completed all the objectives prior to my brutal replays.
    Let me know if this works.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Apprecitate it Boats, thanks. I can't get either of the All In saves to give me Brutal credit to the Kerrigan portrait, not sure why. In Utter Darkness 3rd save went perfectly so thanks for that. Can't test EoD as I've already done it the legit way.

Thanks again

Anonymous
    86.140.90.xxx
  • I did this one already so I can't check for you guys if this works. I finished supernova a while ago, I will try to get that uploaded as soon as possible.

Anonymous
    212.51.199.xxx
  • Weird, wonder why I can't get 3rd IUD to work? I tried restarting SC and loading from a fresh campaign and a completed one. Definitely online, can see my friends list.

Anonymous
    24.72.68.xxx
  • Hi, boats, i've tried all your uploaded files, but only IUD try 3 works, the rest including EOD don't work, they don't unlock the credits, but thanks anyway.

Anonymous
    149.119.208.xxx
  • and according to my judgement, it only works when it was saved 5-10 mins beofore the end of the mission, there must be a time limit in 1.1.2.

Anonymous
    149.119.208.xxx
  • To boat-

I think wat we need is the whole save file for brutal before victory, because i got the victory save from first page, and it doesnt show finshed in the achievement page.

Anonymous
    60.242.133.xxx
  • Hey MR bbaz
    I think I can solve the problem, can u upload ur "liberty campaign" aswell file?
    follow what the video said,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nsk6QZdv5Q

Anonymous
    60.242.133.xxx
  • to get the meta credit, you have to beat the mission on brutal the FIRST time you play it in your campaign. you can't play it on hard and get all teh achievements then go back in and get brutal meta towards kerrigan portrait. has to be the first time you play it in THAT campaign.

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • Thats not true at all because that is exactly how I got the portrait. By replaying brutal from the mission archives after doing all the achievements on hard.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • As implied in the youtube video, I think you now have to have the accompanying campaign save file to get credit. If you could upload the brutal saves near the end of the mission with the liberty campaign save you were on maybe that would work.

Thanks a lot though :)

Anonymous
    59.167.168.xxx
  • SaneAs implied in the youtube video, I think you now have to have the accompanying campaign save file to get credit. If you could upload the brutal saves near the end of the mission with the liberty campaign save you were on maybe that would work.

Thanks a lot though :)

Yes please try this!

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • BoatsThats not true at all because that is exactly how I got the portrait. By replaying brutal from the mission archives after doing all the achievements on hard.

I can attest to this being true. I got my Kerrigan Picture in 1.1.2 and I first went though on casual and got all the correct research and armory upgrades. I opted to restart because on my hard achievement run I didn't get the optimal upgrades for some of the missions on brutal.

Anonymous
    64.234.251.xxx
  • yeah you don't get meta credit for completing on brutal if you had previously played it, you need to start a new campaign and play it in the story line and beat it on brutal then to get credit towards Kerrigan portrait.

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • here are a few that i have.
    Supernova 1.1.2
    A Sinister Turn 1.1.2

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • This is weird. The third IUD save file gave me credit (IUD-2100Brut) but nothing else has worked so far.

Anonymous
    68.186.31.xxx
  • Thankyou OverAandUnder, couldn't test AST but Supernova worked.

Anonymous
    86.140.90.xxx
  • Okay, I take my last post back; OverAndUnder's two saves also worked for me.

So I confirm there are at least 3 working brutal saves in this thread.

Thanks, guys.

Anonymous
    68.186.31.xxx
  • Id really appreciate files for Shatter The Sky and also Belly of the Beast on brutal, if anyone has them - thank you :D

Anonymous
    203.213.87.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: