Brutalsavefile patch 1.1.2 grab it here
submit to reddit

• OverAndUnder, thanks very much, ur saves work perfectly for me, could u plz upload more of ur brutal save files? I really want the portrait and unfortunately my brain isn't engineered for sc2..

Anonymous
    24.59.19.xxx
  • OverAndUnder thanks heaps those saves worked perfectly and even unlocked a whole bunch off achievements for me. I've started playing my NA account which has none of the achievements of my old one so these help alot.

Could you please upload as many more of your brutal missions as you can? :P

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • Thx OverAndUnder :)
    Tried almost every single savegame in the whole Thread. Yours were the only 2 to work :)

JimmyJCould you please upload as many more of your brutal missions as you can? :P

Plz :)

Private
  • i dont have any missions after those two. post which ones you need and ill see if i can get them.

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • I need all Missions except your 2 and the first three mission ;-) so I would take all you can get :)

Completed the compaign once in moderate and heavy(I think it's the engl. name for it - playing actually on the german one) for almost all Acm

so im realy pissed of playing the campaign.. :(

Private
  • well i started quick saving to post here as soon as i saw that it was possible, and i only did those two missions, id have to go back and re-do all those missions which would take forever. im currently trying to beat the campaign on brutal, so when i beat a new mission, ill upload it here. im hoping that some other people can start uploading as well so i don't have to replay everything in brutal again.

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • Alright, got a new one for ya guys.

Maw of the Void 1.1.2

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • Another one worked for me :)

Thank you so much !
    Finished the Ghost-Mission, gonna upload it tomorrow ;-)

Shall we collect all the done Mission in one single Post ?

Private
  • I would love to have one for the Opening Gambit challenge. Thats the last one I need.

Anonymous
    67.136.40.xxx
  • ...and another one.

Engine of Destruction 1.1.2

i saved this one a little late so someone let me know if it works or not.

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • Thanks OverAndUnder, another perfect save, complete with 3ish achievements unlocked, I really appreciate your hard work I don't think I'll get around to doing the Brutal Missions so any uploaded are a huge help.

Anonymous
    138.217.244.xxx
  • did EoD work?

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • Maw of the Void worked, but Engine of Destruction did not.

I appreciate your efforts, keep 'em coming. :D

I am doing brutal missions myself, I have one for In Utter Darkness. It honestly wasn't THAT hard. I hope it works since I saved this one AFTER the 2500 was achieved.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o89j46s4a16vbu2

Anonymous
    75.143.147.xxx
  • alright i replayed the mission and got all the extras for fun. :)

Engine of Destruction 1.1.2 ALL 3 acievements

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • I think you uploaded the wrong one :P I was brought to the mission archive when I opened that.

Anyway, I have a request for media blitz and piercing the shroud. And if someone can see if my IUD savefile works, that would be great.

I want to find out exactly what causes some saves to give credit and some to not give credit. Hmmm...

Anonymous
    75.143.147.xxx
  • working on media blitz now, and EoD worked every time i try to load it.. hm... we need some more testers.

and for credit, you have to beat it by not playing it through the archives. so basically you have to beat it on brutal IN the story line.

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • EoD didnt give me credit sadly, sorry. IUD, Maw of the Void and OverandUnder's two saves (A sinister turn and Supernova). Thanks to all who have contributed and keep them coming :)

Anonymous
    59.167.168.xxx
  • All saves provided by OverAndUnder works for me thanks a lot man! :)

• Private
  • EoD worked for me :) Thanks !

Private
  • heres Media Blitz

Media Blitz 1.1.2 with secret mission unlocked

ghost mission is 'ghost of a chance'

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • The Evacuation 1.1.2

Same problem with the name :D but i think i guessed it right ;-)

Did you test Ghost of a chance ?

Private
  • no because i already have it completed, so i wouldnt know if it would work or not.

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
  • Ghost of a Chance did work, thanks. Also, it doesn't appear that you get credit for hard and normal doing this, which is surprising given most of the other achievements (vs AI etc), which do. This the same for everyone else?

No real problem as I am going through playing hard and getting all the other achievements anyway.

Anonymous
    59.167.168.xxx
  • and heres another!

Piercing the Shroud 1.1.2

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: