Brutalsavefile patch 1.1.2 grab it here
submit to reddit

Page 1
  • So i finaly did all the stupid missions and got the complesionist achievement and wow let me tell you what a retarded campaign it was, it wasnt even hard it was just stupid and boring and actualy i exploited so many ways so many times in the campaign that i didnt even need to complete it like it was supposed to, most of the missions all you need to do is to mass a fleet of cloaked banshees and attack the objective or just blink somewhere with zeratul anyways so i want to spare all of you who cant do it with this save file, its in the final all in mission just before i win and i did it last so you should get the brutal campaign ace on this, enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?tvy8g5or3a5xhau

• Hi there, first I want to say thank you SO much for posting this thing, I bow down to you. Unfortunately it does not unlock the portrait. Being an unskilled, lazy person who loves portraits, I am just ashamed that it doesn't unlock kerrigan.

Anyway, if someone can find a way to unlock the Kerrigan I would be eternally grateful.

By the way, I didn't get any achievements after loading this save file, however after I a-moved through "Liberation Day" I got a ton of achievements related to research and the 10/15/25/etc achievements for brutal. Oddly, I don't have any specific missions completed under the Completionist achievement.

Again, thank you for your efforts man.

Anonymous
    75.143.147.xxx
  • I've got all the achievs by myself, but the only one - "Hurry Up, It's Raid Night" - was not given to me though I've done it (by restarting the compaign).

Can someone share this achievement savegame?

Anonymous
    94.242.154.xxx
  • This unfortunately did not work for me. I would only expect it to give credit for the all-in mission on brutal, but it did not even do that. I loaded the save and it beat the mission, but it did not mark all-in as completed for the kerrigan portrait. Fif they change something so it doesn't unlock from a savegame that is not yours?

Anonymous
    67.186.210.xxx
  • that sucks that it doesnt work i was sure it would , maybe if i reload all the missions and save them just before i complete them would do the trick.
    ill get back to this after some tests.

edit: i tought it would suffice with the last load but apparently i should have saved just before completing all missions which i didnt, if anyone got any ideas on how to make this work please add a comment.

• Had you completed the mission on brutal previous to making the save? If you got the achievement already, maybe it wont work.

For somebody to get the portrait achievement, you would need a save of each and every mission right before victory.

Anonymous
    67.136.40.xxx
  • there are 'quick saves' for every mission. there should be a save for each mission followed by a 'victory.'

example: Havens Rest Victory

just grab the saved file right before that one.

example: Havens Rest (5) .. or whatever number save it is.

grab that file for each mission and upload them. players would have to do SOME work but if it's the final quick save, then it shouldn't be too much.

thanks.

Anonymous
    66.219.185.xxx
  • or just upload the entire saved games folder so that we could at least weed them out ourselves.

Anonymous
    66.219.185.xxx
  • havens fall*

Anonymous
    66.219.185.xxx
  • Please could someone post the 1.1.2 Brutal Save files again? Thanks :)

Anonymous
    86.139.205.xxx
  • Ok guys so i found some of my victory saves and they should give you most of the wins and most achievements to.

grab them here http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

• I owe you one bbaz, thanks :)

Anonymous
    86.139.205.xxx
  • Broken link tho, unless im making a mistake

Anonymous
    86.139.205.xxx
  • That link goes to your own files if youre logged in to mediafire. Doesn't work for sharing. Appreciate what you're doing though. I could really use In Utter Darkness on brutal. Hate that mission.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • yea that was a link to my own files, i dont know how mediafire works but this link should work, good luck http://www.mediafire.com/?ppl3cc0iah1mf8h hope this works

• In Utter Darkness didn't work because the save has to be right before the mission completes not after the victory screen. That is the only one I tried so I can not speak for the rest of them. :(
    Thank you though.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • You don't happen to have any save files towards the end of In Utter Darkness do you? I can't even come close on this one and it is the last one I need. :(
    I would greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • BoatsYou don't happen to have any save files towards the end of In Utter Darkness do you? I can't even come close on this one and it is the last one I need. :(
    I would greatly appreciate it.

IUD on Brutal isn't to terribly difficult with a the correct strat.

I suggest following this video guide. I knocked it out on my first try after watching it.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxKiJ-M-Cqo

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqvsqH_zl3Q

I think you will be surprised how easy it is with that strat. I have also heard of blocking off the chokes with gateways instead of pylons and cannons.

Anonymous
    64.234.251.xxx
  • nope, sorry the victory saves wont work. you have to be in the mission and complete it to get credit for it. we need the saves right before the victory ones.

Anonymous
    66.219.185.xxx
  • If anyone needs the achievement "Hurry Up It's Raid Night" the following 1.1.2 save file should work.
    Raid Night

Anonymous
    76.84.239.xxx
  • Thanks Boats, works perfectly.

Anonymous
    86.140.90.xxx
  • Is there anyway i can get banned using these saves? i really want kerrigan and its so boring playing the campaign on brutal

• No, at the minute using other saves Is 100% safe. But 1.1.2 Brutal saves are really hard to find, hence me/Boats/OverandUnder hoping a kind soul posts the full set (or at least the hard ones, i.e. All In/Utter Darkness)

Anonymous
    86.140.90.xxx
  • Okay thanks for telling me i can upload some easy ones or hard if i can

• bbaz, just upload your entire saves folder, i can sort through it and repost for everyone here.

Anonymous
    70.60.176.xxx
Page 1

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: