Page 1
  • New patch came out..

Anonymous
    110.168.99.xxx
  • hope someone is doing it

• w8....under testing

Anonymous
    79.166.241.xxx
  • Here it is - http://netload.in/dateiftKkUUqVKm/cs2113.7z.htm (pass: tehparadox.com)
    Made by cain from tehparadox.

Anonymous
    91.208.138.xxx
  • ooooooh, can someone upload it on mediafire or fileserve plz.

Anonymous
    206.132.109.xxx
  • can anyone confirm that crck is working? :)

Anonymous
    94.68.20.xxx
  • working great thanks

• Cain's 1.13 crack works well

Thanks to Cain & qwert

Anonymous
    163.180.23.xxx
  • i can confirm that campaign/skirmish/replays work 100% with this crck :)

Anonymous
    94.68.17.xxx
  • mm still askme for the battlenet permision etc...
    and i did what it said in the readme file :(, this is the first crack on my sc2

Anonymous
    190.161.30.xxx
  • Spirousi can confirm that campaign/skirmish/replays work 100% with this crck :)

indeed! ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Can Blizz detect this? Should you always disconnect from network when you play with this?
    Is that enough? I mean do the scan and keep a log or something and send it to Blizz next time you are online?

I do not care since i am in a country that has no problems with cracks but just curious how much Blizz is pushing this.

Anonymous
    89.223.41.xxx
  • hey first time, can someonne run me through exactly how to install it plz. im fkn noob :L

Anonymous
    110.33.19.xxx
  • campain and skirmish ok
    but replays not work

Anonymous
    188.3.14.xxx
  • Anybody has any solutions to this? Please its urgent.

The patch "S2.Win.16755\bnet\Battle.net\Battle.net.gfx" could not be applied. (MD5 mismatch: expected 0x5E6FB41E9348A22385345621E33C48CE, actual 0x75EEE21E645558CC65C8FB772B056B1E.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)

Corporal
  • for some reason, the file has a password??!

• sachinhey first time, can someonne run me through exactly how to install it plz. im fkn noob :L

Same here...need some help. thanks!

Anonymous
    96.48.12.xxx
  • kannon_ballAnybody has any solutions to this? Please its urgent.
    The patch "S2.Win.16755\bnet\Battle.net\Battle.net.gfx" could not be applied. (MD5 mismatch: expected 0x5E6FB41E9348A22385345621E33C48CE, actual 0x75EEE21E645558CC65C8FB772B056B1E.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)

before applying new patches from blizzard server you MUSt restore the original before crack file you had before crks! otherwise it will not update and get the MD5 error you see.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • vernam can u give sc2 orginal files 4 1.1.2? Can u do it today? becoz the SEA free play weekend is on and ow i cant get it working. pls hurry

EDIT: I realized that it wont work 4 enGB version. So no freeplay weekend 4 me :(

Corporal
  • @javier2o the password is provided. here it is: tehparadox.com

@Noob #2 and Sachin - patch to 1.1.3, after that copy the contents of the crack after extracting using winrar or zipgenius and paste it in the game directory and click on yes to overwrite

Corporal
  • how about a 1.1.3 crack for mac?

Anonymous
    121.54.32.xxx
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?6v0069dv50wlqn6

uploaded in mediafire... =)

Enjoy

Anonymous
    115.147.230.xxx
  • Its good. I was searhing 2 days for a good crack. This is the real thing. Thanx guys.

Anonymous
    87.202.58.xxx
  • kannon_ball@javier2o the password is provided. here it is: tehparadox.com

@Noob #2 and Sachin - patch to 1.1.3, after that copy the contents of the crack after extracting using winrar or zipgenius and paste it in the game directory and click on yes to overwrite

Need some more help, after I got the crack and i extracted it with zipgenius, the backup file is supposed to make a backup, but it doesn't. It only says 'can't make backup' and makes me exit it. I need help, thanks :D

Anonymous
    96.48.12.xxx
  • Nevermind, this thing runs smoothly now. thx!

Anonymous
    96.48.12.xxx
Page 1

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: