Is there 1.2 crack?
submit to reddit

• Wow, this thread is really heating up!

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Werminator
    Realm:
    Europe
  • sir cocaine do you have an alternative link cause everytime im am downloading the file and after reaching 70-80% of it , the download stop by itself .. tnx sir .. if you have some tnx so much .. i've tried it 5 times but it really stops..

• ronron18sir cocaine do you have an alternative link cause everytime im am downloading the file and after reaching 70-80% of it , the download stop by itself .. tnx sir .. if you have some tnx so much .. i've tried it 5 times but it really stops..

RS mirror of the sc2 v1.2.0 crk by cain:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/443411001/cs2120.7z

password: cocaine

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • vernam7
    ronron18sir cocaine do you have an alternative link cause everytime im am downloading the file and after reaching 70-80% of it , the download stop by itself .. tnx sir .. if you have some tnx so much .. i've tried it 5 times but it really stops..

RS mirror of the sc2 v1.2.0 crk by cain:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/443411001/cs2120.7z

password: cocaine

I'm not willing to upload to any other hosters, but as you can see, there are enough people who will help you out :)

• Razor's 1.1.3 crack works fine on 1.2.0. It doesn't replaces the game files at all.
    This new crack from Reloaded/Cain is not needed.

Anonymous
    79.140.8.xxx
  • preview of new functionalities for the next version of sc2allin1 ;-)

hope you like it.

NOTICEstill this function may not make it to the v11.0.0 final release due to ligal issues that may appear or other conflicts.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • many salute sir vernam7 :)) ..
    do the thing in the video you posted sir really exist now? wow .. can we download it ? .

• ronron18many salute sir vernam7 :)) ..
    do the thing in the video you posted sir really exist now? wow .. can we download it ? .

no as i said this is the new version that is comming this month later.

http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/29/view/1320/roadmap-whats-new-to-come-and-when

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • do the new units are usable now?, i mean are they out for some fight cause i watch some replays on youtube and im amaze on the units like the one in terran who heals units (not the flying one :D , but the walking one hehe) .. by the way sir theres no map in mr. cocaine's crack , but it is working fine .. i really dont know where to place and get the maps ..

• I'm having problems downloading via netload. Would somebody mind reposting the 1.2 crack to a different hoster (e.g. hotfile). I really appreciate your help

Anonymous
    69.141.100.xxx
  • Just to confirm the crack works fine on the latest version 1.2
    Just installed the game, updated and run the crack

nice job cain, you are the man!

Anonymous
    78.105.236.xxx
  • Mephisto_POAJust to confirm the crack works fine on the latest version 1.2
    Just installed the game, updated and run the crack

nice job cain, you are the man!

+Map Editor! dont forget that!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • How can I use the edit hotkeys feature?

• Thanks for the +Editor vern!

Anonymous
    122.3.179.xxx
  • Hi, does anybody know how to undo the cracked version of SC II. I used the razorDox 1.1.3 crack (after i updated to 1.20) to play offline. But i liked it enough to buy a cdkey of a friend who doesnt play on bnet anymore. However, my Starcraft II is unable to log into Bnet at all. It says i dont have connection. And the 3 Razor guest users remain.

So i deleted and did a fresh install, but the razor accounts are still there and I cant even connect to bnet to use my official bnet account! anybody knows how to fix this? which registry the crack tampers with, etc? I am clueless!

thanks!

Anonymous
    110.159.146.xxx
  • mjz88Hi, does anybody know how to undo the cracked version of SC II. I used the razorDox 1.1.3 crack (after i updated to 1.20) to play offline. But i liked it enough to buy a cdkey of a friend who doesnt play on bnet anymore. However, my Starcraft II is unable to log into Bnet at all. It says i dont have connection. And the 3 Razor guest users remain.

So i deleted and did a fresh install, but the razor accounts are still there and I cant even connect to bnet to use my official bnet account! anybody knows how to fix this? which registry the crack tampers with, etc? I am clueless!

thanks!

go this this path carefully in your registry
    and delete everything under the
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\S2

even better the S2 folder and an other above it maybe! this will clean your razor account and the normal account.

then go to the C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net and delete everything in there!

now login once normally with your new real b.net account with the game! everything will be downloaded automatically (cache etc and make you a clear installation)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • StarCraft II Wings of Liberty Crack 1.1.3 - Cain tehparadox
    search this from some trackers.... you will definitely find it. It is on BG

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    piciupitik
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi, so can anyone answer if it is possible to use the edit hotkey feature new to the 1.2 version...

• awesome link.. works like a charm. thanx guys.

Anonymous
    122.174.66.xxx
  • cocaineG'Day folks, unfortunatley tehparadox deleted my thread because of a typo in the password of the 1.2.0 crack.

You'll find a new 7z file at netload.in/dateiOLrnc3gVsZ/cs2120.7z.htm and extract it with the password 'cocaine' (without '' of course ;)

Can you upload a copy of this in other file servers (rapidshare, mediafire, etc.) please.

netload seem to be a bit slow, perhaps a little too slow on my part.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    203.167.113.xxx
  • youknowho
    cocaineG'Day folks, unfortunatley tehparadox deleted my thread because of a typo in the password of the 1.2.0 crack.

You'll find a new 7z file at netload.in/dateiOLrnc3gVsZ/cs2120.7z.htm and extract it with the password 'cocaine' (without '' of course ;)

Can you upload a copy of this in other file servers (rapidshare, mediafire, etc.) please.

netload seem to be a bit slow, perhaps a little too slow on my part.

Thanks!

ooopps! sorry folks, i didn't notice this page 2 of this thread.

please ignore my request. i found this one already: http://rapidshare.com/#!download|642l33|443411001|cs2120.7z|20504

Anonymous
    203.167.113.xxx
  • I'm afraid the latest version of the game is now 1.2.1, would the crack for 1.2.0 work?

Anonymous
    41.232.120.xxx
  • yeah, what about 1.2.1 ???

does razor's (1.1.3) work like for 1.2?

Anonymous
    189.83.158.xxx
  • confirm working very nice

Anonymous
    202.28.27.xxx
  • My internet is too slow to watch it now, I am guessing that with the new sc2allin1, you can play skirmish without applying any crack or cd key ? If that is the case, I don't think there is any legal issues because if there was, sc2allin1 wouldn't be around anymore. It is just the best sc tool in history that allows users to practice against bots offline without the need to log in.

I enjoy stomping insane computers for practice and it is also convenient enough to allow people practice without having internet because sometimes internet may not be working...

Also, would the new sc2allin1 support the latest patches without the need for a crack? Do I have to use the install license option every time I try to start the game?

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: