StarCraft II Licence Generator works with all versions
submit to reddit

Page 1
  • Announcement:

this tread will be locked now its considered outdated!

here is our latest work, no more license, no more registry, no more troubles, no more difficult cracks, no more steps you can scrue up.

enjoy.

thanks all for your support all this days,
    we are waiting your feedback over the tools new comments section.

clean all your mess in your systems, make a VIRGIN installation and then use this new crack, for 100% results ;-)

http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/startcraft-the-offline-starcraft-ii-loader/

Developed by Snify, MadSheep, Vernam7
    extra credits given into the program

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • thnks vernam i use your tool a lot! Its great im telling my friends :P Excelent work....
    thanks you also for this little tool :P

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zerg_protoss
    Realm:
    North America
  • faori remember to put run as an administrator.. it work with vernams tool i manage to use it without problems. Just open put generate and play skirmish with sc2allin1 enjoy!
    pd: sorry for doble post

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zerg_protoss
    Realm:
    North America
  • Tnx zerg, but im not interested in singleplay i wanna play replays :)
    And for that i need to go in game right?

Anonymous
    31.147.145.xxx
  • faoriTnx zerg, but im not interested in singleplay i wanna play replays :)
    And for that i need to go in game right?

or place the replace into the replay directory and load from sc2alln1 what ever

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • no just use the tool StarCraft II Licence Generator as vernam said and you will have no prob i have just see a replay using sc2allin1... just look at replay/save tab
    i wish i could help up enjoy!

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zerg_protoss
    Realm:
    North America
  • Hello folks, idk how to disable my nod ess antivirus without booting pc in safe mode xD
    smbdy known with this issue?

Anonymous
    95.81.63.xxx
  • right click on the nod system tray icon and click disable real time file-system protection.

• well nwm I found this option in settings :)

Anonymous
    95.81.63.xxx
  • vernam7, when are you gonna release the sc2allin1 1.1? I am really looking forward to it!

• Thanks a lot Vernam ;)

Commander
    Battle.net
    Name:
    PandaZerg
    Realm:
    North America
  • i just updated to latest version of sc2 (clean version), then used the crack, then used the tool, and it said unable to validate license...

Anonymous
    99.253.182.xxx
  • nanajeanvernam7, when are you gonna release the sc2allin1 1.1? I am really looking forward to it!

wrong topic friend and i just made an announcement for the sc2allin1 launcher over the news!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Yes , so i did a fresh install of the game , it updated to 1.3.

Downloaded the tool , unziped it , tried to run it as administrator and get " Windows cannot access the specified device , path... I may not have the appropiate permissions to access the item"

I am the administrator so ...any tips guys !?
    thanks

TAC 2
    Private
  • TACYes , so i did a fresh install of the game , it updated to 1.3.

Downloaded the tool , unziped it , tried to run it as administrator and get " Windows cannot access the specified device , path... I may not have the appropiate permissions to access the item"

I am the administrator so ...any tips guys !?
    thanks

antivirus prevents it from runinng as i said make sure nothing is running to prevent this from running in the background of your system!!!(windows defender crap, AV, firewals, etc)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • well nothing happened since I pushed Generate button
    I can join game with Gest mode or lunch map with ai from lancher.
    Clear game with 1.3 patch

Anonymous
    95.111.159.xxx
  • Never mind got it to work . Just had to remove my antivirus , good thing i still have a license for it :D

TAC 2
    Private
  • can't* :) sry

Anonymous
    95.111.159.xxx
  • i told you what the problem is how to fix it on everyone system, its up to you guys!

1)download and run with AntiVisrus comletly dissable (and from memmory)

2)run as admin

3)generate

4)play

its working as long as the above step are done correctly!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Ok like i said i manage to make it work but still get the unable to validate license thing . Tried and generate more then once and didn't quite work.
    So what can i do now ?

TAC 2
    Private
  • TACOk like i said i manage to make it work but still get the unable to validate license thing . Tried and generate more then once and didn't quite work.
    So what can i do now ?

weird...

try to remove everything from the folowinf path in your registry be extra carefull!

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\S2]

any folder or key into the Battle.net folder must be deleted, leave teh battle.net folder empty and try again

after generation ente registry again and check that a folder call s2 with a licence key was generated succesfully inside, if it didnt you are not an admin.

dont try copy pasting the values of the licence key from other systems its UNIQE and random per system! will not work.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Ok i did every thing so :
    I was able to delete the current license ( also was a default registry which i know you can't delete , or can you ?)
    Managed to created another one like you said and checked to see if it's a new one created , checked.
    But i still get the license validation fail.

TAC 2
    Private
  • TACOk i did every thing so :
    I was able to delete the current license ( also was a default registry which i know you can't delete , or can you ?)
    Managed to created another one like you said and checked to see if it's a new one created , checked.
    But i still get the license validation fail.

maybe its for enGB (Europian version) only?
    cant say for sure i have enGB worked fine.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I am also( European ) EnGB . Thanks for the help anyway , maybe a crack will show up soon . Or maybe your new tool will help. We will see.

TAC 2
    Private
  • Iv tried that but it just loads me in game to 1st menu asking for username and pass.
    This is what i do.
    1st iv put the exe. file on desktop, then run as admin, yes, it says license granted!then i click quit, and i go in game(or through sc2allin1) and it just goes to main menu asking for usernam and pass :(

Anonymous
    31.147.144.xxx
Page 1

New Reply

Replies are closed on this thread.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: