StarCraft II Licence Generator works with all versions
submit to reddit

• links fixed!
    thanks for reporting it, i will upload and the latest 1.4.3cache now

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • who ever has a enUS vergion and legit account that wishes to help,

plz delete your registry as seen in post1 and all your cache files-folder, and run your updated to last version games, login withyour account once, then logout, dont exit game, and select play as guest and select eg guest1.

exit game, go to your sc2 installed path\ballte.net cache and plz zip your offline+index files upload them somewhere and pm me the link.
    see shot in post1 there is a new cache path now!

i wanna try make guest work in other versions too besides enGB.

tnx remember pm dont post links here

tnx

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • help i have been trying to crack this game for a week now and faild. i ran into so many issues its not even funny. now i have reinstalled the game (4th time doing so) one issue i keep running into is where i try to download the patch 1.42 and it goes to 50% and quits and that updating window pops up when i am online and nothing happens when im off. at the momment i am doawnloading the game again and trying to download this crack but..it will only open up in a notepad..wtf? help please lol

Anonymous
    24.30.43.xxx
  • kenthelp i have been trying to crack this game for a week now and faild. i ran into so many issues its not even funny. now i have reinstalled the game (4th time doing so) one issue i keep running into is where i try to download the patch 1.42 and it goes to 50% and quits and that updating window pops up when i am online and nothing happens when im off. at the momment i am doawnloading the game again and trying to download this crack but..it will only open up in a notepad..wtf? help please lol

you have fuckedup your windows because you tried once to Read an exe propably in a notepad!

first fix your windows, then follow the step and dont improvise!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • yea thats prob what happened.. me trying to improvise not even knowing much about computers lol.. anyway thank you im going to try to fix my windows

Anonymous
    24.30.43.xxx
  • kentyea thats prob what happened.. me trying to improvise not even knowing much about computers lol.. anyway thank you im going to try to fix my windows

start by trying to fix your extension
    http://defaultprogramseditor.com/

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • k back. fixed the downloading issue. so i followed the instructions (except for downloading updated cach part because i just want to play the campaign) and so i run the game click guest and... i get the offline play authorization.. smh im redoing everything now idk wtf happend. help please

Anonymous
    24.30.43.xxx
  • also i didnt know what to do with the offline and index file. didnt see any directions. was i suppose to replace them? and also when i installed the game i was offline because the patch they wanted me to download required me to update it first online. so i manually downloaded it from another site.

Anonymous
    24.30.43.xxx
  • ok now it says o meed a language pack? lol im all sorts of confused

Anonymous
    24.30.43.xxx
  • i see the issue i have the enUS version.. i went and tried to put engb patch 1.43 and 1.42 in and an error came up saying i couldnt because i had the north us version.. wow that sucks.. so now what? onto day 6 of this? lol

Anonymous
    24.30.43.xxx
  • kent,

1)make an account edit your posts so you dont spamm

2)we have pretty much all of your (questions/problems) solved in post1 we clearly state for what exactly version it works and what to do with the files!

3)dont be lazy watching the screenshots only, cause i think that what you do! instead of typing here read every single word in my 1st post, i spend a lot of time trying to make it simply! so go and read it!

4)make sure you have the right version to do your crack! the enGB can be easily downloaded even from the Blizzard site, google it!!!! get teh official version not any crapy cracked one.

gl. i am out.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • it,s working!!!!!!!!!!!! many thanks Vernam7 my friend!!!

Anonymous
    31.56.36.xxx
  • we must use the patch 1.3 !!!! it's working!!!! i can't believe it!!! perfect Vernam7 just perfect!!!!

Anonymous
    31.56.36.xxx
  • thanks goes to razor, i just help it make accessible to all.

now what are you talking about 1.3? its working also with 1.4.3!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • sorry for spamming...anyway im still having this issue and it seems like i have tried everything :( allin1 works fine bte. even though i dont care for it, i fell in love with the story from the first.. anyway ive followed the steps exactly..Fresh download.(all cracks deleted before hand) firewall, anti virus turned off throu it all. downloaded the new 1.4.3 (north american version,which came out last week, manually. Keystro and that cach file thing always worked fine (even thou with keystro i was able to press F2 at the start of the animation and receive that skidrow sucks message idk if thats normal)and even replaced those files into battle.net section. and still.. when i run the game and click guest i get a message saying i dont have the right language package or something.. am i not meant to play this or am i missing something??

Anonymous
    24.30.43.xxx
  • kentsorry for spamming...anyway im still having this issue and it seems like i have tried everything :( allin1 works fine bte. even though i dont care for it, i fell in love with the story from the first.. anyway ive followed the steps exactly..Fresh download.(all cracks deleted before hand) firewall, anti virus turned off throu it all. downloaded the new 1.4.3 (north american version,which came out last week, manually. Keystro and that cach file thing always worked fine (even thou with keystro i was able to press F2 at the start of the animation and receive that skidrow sucks message idk if thats normal)and even replaced those files into battle.net section. and still.. when i run the game and click guest i get a message saying i dont have the right language package or something.. am i not meant to play this or am i missing something??

for the last time:

THE CAMPAIGN AND OFFLINE WAS CREATED FOR ENGLISH - US VERSION ENGB, NOT THE OTHERS!!!!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • When i press F2 this pops up.What should i do :?image

Anonymous
    78.90.24.xxx
  • Anonymous
    78.90.24.xxx
  • i have done all the instruction in 1st post
    i have v 1.4.3 and only works with start edition
    even scallin1 doesn't work (i run it and the game starts as if i started the game with the startcraft2 exe

now i only can play with Terrain and its campaign :((

• google translate sucks!

how can someone be sure that someone non understand or write English did what the instructions says to the letter?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ok well the link says works for all versions... ok so what if i dl the starcraft starter edition.. will this crack work for it?

Anonymous
    64.134.144.xxx
  • vernam7read the fucking instruction before apply it and stop crying if you cant crack the game, its not my fault. also this may stop work after a while.

whatever
    do you have a solution for this problem ???

• kentok well the link says works for all versions... ok so what if i dl the starcraft starter edition.. will this crack work for it?

Versions means Versions!

like v1.4.2 or 1.4.3, so fAR

not German localization, nor other localized sc2, those are not "versions"

and its also typed on the 1st post, enGB only for sure!

razor did it that way.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • any suggestions for me ???

• OsamaGabrany suggestions for me ???

am i afraid no....

why?

1)RTFM, "whatever" comment, well if you dont read the fucking manual and want a magic solution...the answer is the same, RTFM! :)

2)you gave NO details!
    like what windows do you use
    runnig antiviruses? proof that all is closed
    proof that you are an Admin account!
    proof the you have enGB version 1.4.2 or 1.4.3 installed?
    other details and informations!

i am not a fortune teller!
    so a question like:

"it doesn't work with me, why? what should i do!"
    it's at least annoying!

and give the impression you are one more of them who do those steps exactly:

1)read the word CRACK or GENERATOR in the title
    2)look straigt for possible LINKS to click
    3)download what ever they find without reading a SINGLE fucking WORD!
    4)run what ever they download by simple double clicking everything

5)wait for the magic to happen....

6)crack fails

7)go back post a stupid lame and annoying question "demanding" help!

prove me you are not one of them and you have done everything to the letter and that i am not wasting my time here, and i would try to help you out more!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

Replies are closed on this thread.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: