StarCraft II Licence Generator works with all versions
submit to reddit

• I tried what Kir said but happens the same as basneti. The licence registry is erased each time I open the game (despite my modem being off as when I used the keytro) and there is another entry on battle.net registry and is "dirtycacheindex". This only happens while starcraft is opened, when I closed it that registry dissapeared.
    hope there's something else to do

Anonymous
    186.29.59.xxx
  • Vernam, looking foward to your cache repository 2.0.5. Blizzard just released a patch and the 2.0.4. game stopped to work.

And yes, Vernam's method with a starter BN account works just fine. Thanks for awesome work here.

Anonymous
    80.108.58.xxx
  • Actually, to be correct, the game still works with the BN cache 2.0.4:

1) in my case 2.0.5 update was auto applied, my bad
    2) log on, get the info about 'starter' creds; exit
    3) disconnect the net/block the game
    4) delete and copy again the 2.0.4 cache
    5) re-do the razor gen
    6) play :P

Anonymous
    213.47.116.xxx
  • i can't find 'OfflineName.exe'

Anonymous
    123.16.1.xxx
  • new version 2.0.5

Battle.net
    Name:
    Josinacio
    Realm:
    Latin America
  • fix new version 2.0.5

Battle.net
    Name:
    Josinacio
    Realm:
    Latin America
  • hello am With a condition when I open the launche of sc2 instead of appearing (game is up to date) appears (downloading date for an upcoming patch) has nothing more downloading, and when I go into sc2 and try to login for the option (connet) is off and not for the clicking.

• Worked like a charm, THANKS!!
    PS. I'm using the American version in Windows 7 and every step worked, offline available and every (possible) thing unlocked.

Anonymous
    201.241.252.xxx
  • PS. My version is 2.0.5

Anonymous
    201.241.252.xxx
  • please cache wol 2.0.5

Battle.net
    Name:
    Josinacio
    Realm:
    Latin America
  • cache wol205 is no need because wol204 still working for 205 patch.

Well, could someone help me to unlock Hots campaign.
    Hots patch run over wol205, there are full hots database installed in main game but can't be play.
    Although, i can play with ai by use SC2Allin1 tool.

• i will try tonight or even better after HOTS release tomorrow.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • HOTS is online on SEA servers, so you can play if you bought HOTS and can access global play ( if it is not turned on you have to create regions.xml)

Private
  • xnorHOTS is online on SEA servers, so you can play if you bought HOTS and can access global play ( if it is not turned on you have to create regions.xml)

where exactly? (the xml)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • thats ok i got it....time to play hots :) many many thanks

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • sorry for late replay, but for those who still are curious:
    in your StarCraft II main folder (where StarCraft II.exe is) put regions.xml file that you can download from the link posted by Vernam three posts below

Private
  • Vernam7, how did you do it?
    I followed xnor but doesn't work.

• also before you log in, first remove your email adress, than new "REGION" button should appear on the left

Private
  • as Xnor said here is what the xml must have.

download the xml content from here guys:
    http://adf.ly/KfTV5

then you will see the "region" button in the main menu screen. if not, try to start teh game without internet, change the region (if you see the button) and then enaible it again to login to South East servers.

i played up to mission 3. i am SO fucking exiting i cnat say anything more because of spoilers but finaly sarah and Jim......... :P

i am stoping playing because i want my normal Europeam profile to progress in Hots and not the SEA profile. ;-)

so i will wait few more hours and play tomorrow :)

Xnor, thanks again for the tip.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • but maybe you could use your game saves to reproduce your progress on EU profile :)

I'm glad that I could help in some way.

Private
  • ok, i did it then i saw like vernam7 picture but there are no 3 button like picture, it's only have whatch movie and show i should upgrade to play hots.

what different between me and you?

• You have to buy HOTS ( and claim your cd-key of course) first

Private
  • xnorYou have to buy HOTS ( and claim your cd-key of course) first

lol yeah, i have bought hots deluxe months ago....

until there is a HotS starter edition yoiu cant play it i think.

update:
    hmmmm i think i managedc to move all my progress from my ASIAN account to my primary Europian and play Hots in Europe even thought its not online yet :)
    simply copy paste and a small xml edit....bingo....but lets make sure it will work after hots activation properly too :/ tonight

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Korean servers have HOTS now too, so you can try it out there.

Private
  • xnorKorean servers have HOTS now too, so you can try it out there.

i play it normally in Europe ;-)

it was very easy, just started a new character in the Asian server and saved teh first hots mission, then i copied from the new folder that was created in my documnts\stacraft 2\ the folders (not the xml files) and add them (paste to my europian account folder

then edit the campaign progress xml by adding this line from my asian xml:
    <CampaignProgress id="HeartOfTheSwarm" tutorialfinished="0" campaignfinished="0"/>

enter WOL press load, found the last host campaign saved game and continue from there.....just perfect. and when in 2 hour the european server will be live, the "hots" button will be automatically added to my screen. its the save think seens i have teh load.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

Replies are closed on this thread.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: