Patching StarCraft 2
submit to reddit

• Hey Vernam fixed my starcraft installation(thanks btw!)now i tried your new sc2allin but after launching it and attempting to play its telling me i need the newest version of sc2(i think got 1.4.4) but after downloading patch for 1.4.4 to 1.5.0 i see that its an MPQ file and unlike 1.4.4 which was an .exe which i just double click to patch. how do i apply these new patches? tried to look for threads about this.. sadly i couldn't find any, i apologize if the question is too noobie... =P

Anonymous
    122.248.16.xxx
  • ZeratulHey Vernam fixed my starcraft installation(thanks btw!)now i tried your new sc2allin but after launching it and attempting to play its telling me i need the newest version of sc2(i think got 1.4.4) but after downloading patch for 1.4.4 to 1.5.0 i see that its an MPQ file and unlike 1.4.4 which was an .exe which i just double click to patch. how do i apply these new patches? tried to look for threads about this.. sadly i couldn't find any, i apologize if the question is too noobie... =P

no more offline patches let the new exe install from th e internet all the latest game files needed.

can take hours

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: