1.4.4 caches
submit to reddit

• Anyone have a download link to the 1.4.3 or 1.4.4 cache files for enUS?

The only caches i've found are for 1.5.4 since it's the latest version of the game but unfortunately i'm in the military and I cannot get any internet to my personal laptop. I would update the game manually to 1.5.4 but all the patch files I download aren't EXEs and I don't know how to apply them.

I'm stuck using 1.4.4 since it's the last manual update that used exe's to install.

I've followed the instructions to the T on the stickied post, granted it says that it may not work on enUS installations, but i'm getting an error about not using the required language pack - i'm assuming this is because the 1.5.4 cache download from the post is enGB or because I can't use the 1.5.4 with my 1.4.4 installation.

I've also research anything I could find about the language pack error and any solution I could find did not work for me.

You guys are obviously the experts so any help or guidance you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• ExmortemAnyone have a download link to the 1.4.3 or 1.4.4 cache files for enUS?

The only caches i've found are for 1.5.4 since it's the latest version of the game but unfortunately i'm in the military and I cannot get any internet to my personal laptop. I would update the game manually to 1.5.4 but all the patch files I download aren't EXEs and I don't know how to apply them.

I'm stuck using 1.4.4 since it's the last manual update that used exe's to install.

I've followed the instructions to the T on the stickied post, granted it says that it may not work on enUS installations, but i'm getting an error about not using the required language pack - i'm assuming this is because the 1.5.4 cache download from the post is enGB or because I can't use the 1.5.4 with my 1.4.4 installation.

I've also research anything I could find about the language pack error and any solution I could find did not work for me.

You guys are obviously the experts so any help or guidance you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

oh man first of, good luck with your service in the Military

i totally fill you that you need a nice game to keep you company, but i personally dont keep cache files history! so no 1.4.4 from me.

and the worst case, since you will try to play with my sc2allin1 tool, i quess, well that will not work either as i require now at least 1.5.x version!

the only possible solution i can think of right now, is for someone (including myself) to make you a stand alove version of the entire game directly to 1.5.4.

the game if you copy the installed directory properly, the cache files, the crack, and the registry settings, and paste it on an other system 99% it will work!

the problem is the size! we are talking about 14GB of data uncompressed. lets say best case scenario compressed is what? 7GB, do you have the line or the do we have the hosting provider to upload and for you to download 7GB???

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I still have the 1.4.x versions for cache and the maps, the exact archive files from nibbits. The advantages of this version are: they perfectly run offline and the SC2ALLin1 v10.3.3.0 is loading these maps faster.

Anonymous
    109.97.59.xxx
  • Thanks for the effort Vernam, I wouldn't be able to download a 7GB file though, the internet here is horrid.

SpawnI still have the 1.4.x versions for cache and the maps, the exact archive files from nibbits. The advantages of this version are: they perfectly run offline and the SC2ALLin1 v10.3.3.0 is loading these maps faster.

I think this is exactly what I need, any chance you could zip up the cache and offline + index files and send me a link please? I would really appreciate it.

• I'm not sure I have clearance to put links here... I'll give you a message.

• spawn sure you can share your links here for maybe others to use, that are stuck in the 1.44

back then, the loading was a bit faster because after 1.5.0 blizzard added a lot more visual updates and the maps are preloading different stuff to improve later ingame perfomance!

so its worst to load faster and then during the game lag a bit because the map loads some part then ;)

Anonymous
    213.140.218.xxx
  • Np V, don't get me wrong, I know there are some advantages for 1.5.x - less stuttering issues, more stable performance wise once you got the game started. However I noticed that 1.5.x is a bit more demanding on a slower machine, so on a laptop 1.4.x could work better... maybe I'm wrong. But I can definitely say that HOTS is more taxing. Maybe the software is not refined been in beta stage, maybe they consider that average computer performance has increased...
    Here are the old versions:
    sc2_1.4.4_cache.exe MD5:ce39c5f874f95fdf84d712e3c91f20b7
    SC2ALLin1_setup1033.exe MD5:b840adffb19b23e60c8f38bafe9123be
    OfficialMaps_1_4_2.rar MD5:37bf74f05e2b3f0b5d1223070df42143

• 1.5.x was a massive improve of the game engine to look better sure it will cost on loading and on slower ssytem, but hey this is 2013 if you buy a laptop with intel vga dont expect to play 3d game :)

tnx for the older links ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I can't thank you guys enough for your effort, this has all worked! Thanks!

• ExmortemI can't thank you guys enough for your effort, this has all worked! Thanks!

just don't kill any Innocent civilian and we are even ;)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Can anyone send me a download link to get the version1.5.2 or later!?

Anonymous
    201.141.113.xxx
  • Thank you Spawn, thanks a lot for the old cache.

• SpawnNp V, don't get me wrong, I know there are some advantages for 1.5.x - less stuttering issues, more stable performance wise once you got the game started. However I noticed that 1.5.x is a bit more demanding on a slower machine, so on a laptop 1.4.x could work better... maybe I'm wrong. But I can definitely say that HOTS is more taxing. Maybe the software is not refined been in beta stage, maybe they consider that average computer performance has increased...
    Here are the old versions:
    sc2_1.4.4_cache.exe MD5:ce39c5f874f95fdf84d712e3c91f20b7
    SC2ALLin1_setup1033.exe MD5:b840adffb19b23e60c8f38bafe9123be
    OfficialMaps_1_4_2.rar MD5:37bf74f05e2b3f0b5d1223070df42143

Thanks Spawn.

I wanna ask you, ¿Can you set the race and player's color to a map? Because i made a map with The SCII Map Editor, but everytime I loaded, choose a random race and gives me the red color as default.

Bye.

• I'm sorry Alvar, I'm not familiar with the editor. However, it seems those are the default settings.

• SpawnI'm sorry Alvar, I'm not familiar with the editor. However, it seems those are the default settings.

Hello Spawn.

My mistake formulating the question, what i meant was, if you can set the color and race you wish to choose in SC2AllIn1, because everytime i load the game no matter what color or race i choose with the SC2AllIn1 program, gives me the red color for player and a random race.

¿Do you have this problem?, and if you do, ¿did you solved and how did you do it?

Bye and thanks.

• I was under the impression that was only the case with the map you created... Yes, with the maps from the pack those options are operational.

• i got 10.3.3.0 version of sc2allin1 and my starcraft version is 1.0.0.15405 . i cannot load any map from the server .when i try it from folder it says object reference not set to an instance...." can u tell me a solution please....

arj 1

New Reply

Replies are closed on this thread.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: