Snify's Starcraft II Loader
submit to reddit

• Thank you for all your positive feedback.
    This is probably the final design of the first version of Startcraft:

Let me know what you think.
    Release should be in a few days.

Corporal
  • Looks nice - but will it fix the AMD starter problems?

• They said like 10 times, it wont. Vernam is working on something, but it will take time.

• DariThey said like 10 times, it wont. Vernam is working on something, but it will take time.

+1
    Thanks for clearing that up (again).

Corporal
  • Snify
    DariThey said like 10 times, it wont. Vernam is working on something, but it will take time.

+1
    Thanks for clearing that up (again).

+1

for 1000000000th time actually!

will take a lot of time, and no promises at all! for now try to improve your systems configuration based on the tips i give in my signature!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • It's a virus, don't download it!

Anonymous
    46.35.169.xxx
  • BlackyIt's a virus, don't download it!

wow its been a long time since we had such an amazing discovery post! :P oh boy.....

let me help you out, dear friend, read this post: http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/goto/post/42505/

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Just thought i'd stop by and say that this is a pretty sic line up going on. Wish you guys luck in the further additions to the program.

For those of you with the AMD problem, So far i've had the same thing (i have uninstalled, and reinstalled the game so many times that i have lost count, checked around to make sure it was clean all that fun stuff.) I dled this one (finally and punched my anti virus in the face for detecting a false positive, i thought it was better then that, but eh can't all be perfect) and i tried this out. The first few times it said the same old "StarCraft 2 blah blah edition blah" so i did start over, (1.3, though i'm probably just going to wait for the 1.4 now haha after finally finishing this topic) and it changed it's statement to something else that eludes me. Anyways, the point is, it changed >,,> which is something. i currently have an AMD 3x 8450. I have played many cracks and bought the games afterwards (gotta support the companies you enjoy.) And for the most part, if there was ever a liscence problem the best of all situations is to wait it out. Or just buy the game. I see it like this, no point in complaining over something you didn't buy. It's free, they are providing a service for us, so just be happy that it's being worked on and for some it's working. Eventually, it will work for everyone. =D

Anyways, a long post for a thank you. XD keep up the good work.

• is not working to me , i click on start sc2 offline and nothing happens. any ideea? ( antivirus and windows defender are turned off)

Anonymous
    94.177.108.xxx
  • @Darksword66:

what motherboard you have?

:)

• Vernam7@Your_ we had allready improved this in Snify's next StarTCraft loader release ;-) (not available yet)

thanks for the feedback ;)

btw, the start offline button, press the enter too???
    you mean to close the streaming msgbox that appears?
    the 1.3 does that succesfully so far i think, jsut some xp users have issues with teh game it self, the streaming msbox doesnt even apear!and takes for the 1min to load, when the "invisible" msgbox closes it self after a while.not the loaders fault!

we also want the game to have the account email allready typed. but users has to do this and select the [] remember checkbox once

No, i meant in-game"
    For me the account mail is already typed in and it seems to press the "connect" button for me.
    But then i still have to click on "Play Offline" and "Enter" to get the actual game menu.
    Maybe that's possible to automate?

Some further suggestions:
    *Show a hint about the "-offline" switch under the "Start SC2 offline" button (maybe even create a prepared shortcut altogether)
    *sc2cache206 only seems to work for enUS/enGB [1], so disable "Download Cache" for other languages (put a note about it somewhere, maybe under the button)
    *if possible: auto-elevate the loader instead of just nagging about missing admin rights

P.S. Shouldn't it be "StarTCraft II" as it's for StarCraft II not the original.

[1] tried the 206 cache and offline@sc2allin1.net profile with the deDE version, which let's me enter the "custom game" menu without an error, but "create game" is greyed out for every map

Anonymous
    74.63.112.xxx
  • I should have recommended StarTCraft made by Snify and Vernam7.

@Snify, Vernam7, GO FOR IT! I'm still going to use the loader 1.3 until you've done it.

In my PC, StarCraft II 2.0.6 with HotS license still working and playable. YEAH!

And by the way, @Vernam7, thanks for the instructions you made and @Snify for the loader. I'm very excited to play but i've finished the campaign (about revenge).

Thanks.

Anonymous
    180.191.87.xxx
  • @your_ thanks for the recomendation, some of them that are possible will be implemented in time.
    others not. we will see.

i didnt get what you are trying to say about the name thought :/

as about the non en or non eu versions of the game, and the cache, sinche we cant actually test this our self we will need your (usres) help! but in time, out major concern is english versions. enus and eneu, which after all are the "original" true game ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • MasterMind@Darksword66:

what motherboard you have?

:)

The M2N68-LA (Narra3) motherboard <---- this supposedly Mastermind =D i don't mind though...now it's saying it needs to be authenticated to use :P either i just went backwards, or forwards. Either way it was progress :3 haha, yes i'm that kind of person XD

I'll probably figure out what happened XD i'll turn of my net see what happens possibly...no idea XD

• you are have in the plan to add skins units in battles?

Anonymous
    83.9.117.xxx
  • please, dont forget amd players :(

• Announcement:

this tread will be locked now its considered outdated!

here is our latest work, no more license, no more registry, no more troubles, no more difficult cracks, no more steps you can scrue up.

enjoy.

thanks all for your support all this days,
    we are waiting your feedback over the tools new comments section.

clean all your mess in your systems, make a VIRGIN installation and then use this new crack, for 100% results ;-)

http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/startcraft-the-offline-starcraft-ii-loader/

Developed by Snify, MadSheep, Vernam7
    extra credits given into the program

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Can i play sc2 online?

Anonymous
    121.54.54.xxx
  • can i play sc2 online and offline because i want to accomplish some achievements

Anonymous
    121.54.54.xxx
  • i click generate license and there's an error after "license generated carefully" I use your offline@sc2allin2.net and i can't play offline.pls help

Anonymous
    121.54.54.xxx
  • Sorry about error that i send to you, I'm having an error because i forgot to install the cache.

Anonymous
    121.54.54.xxx
  • after doing all the steps mention in the video when i connect by entering " hacked@blizzard.com " after pressing connect it says cannot connect to battle.net surver plz help ????? kindly

Anonymous
    69.31.103.xxx
  • This great much much faster loading than your early version.. and works 100%

• So basically, with this loader, you can play offline with "update" versions of both Starcraft 2 :wings of liberty and heart of the swarm?

Anonymous
    189.132.47.xxx
  • It works very well, thank you for your work.

Anonymous
    217.197.179.xxx

New Reply

Replies are closed on this thread.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: