EXACT way I got Starcraft2beta+SC2allin1 working
submit to reddit

• Too bad it doesn't work for patch 16, since this patch has all of Blizzard's AI difficulties (I assume it's the perfect version?) instead of just easy.

Anonymous
    60.240.151.xxx
  • hey i Got hte same thing as well, Unable to validate starcraft 2 license,i guess Blizzard is hunting down phoney acces into b.net :(

Anonymous
    67.173.27.xxx
  • hey i Got the same thing as well, Unable to validate starcraft 2 license,i guess Blizzard is hunting down phoney acces into b.net :(

Anonymous
    67.173.27.xxx
  • hey I'm new to this site, and I'm posting this because I spent hours trying to get this to work

Anyway, sc2allin1 DOES NOT WORK ON PATCH 16
    running .exe WILL NOT WORK for any launcher, including lazylauncher, sc2allin1, etc.

It'll give you "sc2 could not validate the license" or something like that.
    I think the reason the o.p. said to delete the files other than the ...game and ...locale is so that it'll ignore having to log in. Tell me if I'm wrong plz =P

If I am, then I would stop at patch 15

Anonymous
    75.36.216.xxx
  • Yeah, as i said, i'm stopping at patch 15 until they update those launchers. I just wanna play!

Anonymous
    220.244.140.xxx
  • At first I had the "Unable to validate SC II license" BS after having the client auto-update itself. A huge thanks to GroovusX, the method you described in your original post worked like a charm!

I do have a question though. When I reached patch 16 the patch zip had 5 files instead of the usual 4 in the 13-15 patches. The extra file is "sc2-1.x.x.x-1606-x86-Win-enUS-tools" do I patch this file with the game and locale files?

Thanks.

• Ok, internet is fixed and i've finally got all the patches and sc2 works. Thanks GroovusX for posting the guide/method. I'm really enjoying it right now, apart from the occasional crash because of my comp's slowness (which is really just my own problem).

Thanks GroovusX, you've saved me from the evil clutches of disappointment.

Anonymous
    110.175.152.xxx
  • is there any fix for mineral color which after patch 16 looks darker than before. is this fault of update or is only me getting this issue.

• Playing the official beta, i couldn't notice any change in the colour of minerals at all, it could be that you changed some video settings while playing.

Lieutenant
  • I have a beta key, and after the last patch, the Allinone starts up and I load a map and the game starts, but map appears dark and there aren't any visible players. Is there a way to fix this?

• If you have a beta key, you don't need to go through these steps. try looking at this: http://www.softsailor.com/how-to/18555-how-to-get-a-starcraft-2-beta-key-in-an-easy-efficient-way.html or google around

Anonymous
    160.39.153.xxx
  • elite, the newest patch has messed up most of the user created AIs, as of yet, only the blizzard official one works. Good news is that the blizzard AI is actually decent now.

Lieutenant
  • Thanks for the information. Very much appreciated.

• So even though the game works now it's still on patch 15. When I try to manually install patch 16 I get this error:

Blizzard Updater was unable to start up.
    The file "SC2.exe" could not be found. If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support

If I rename the "Starcraft II.exe" file in c:\program files(x86)\Starcraft II Beta to "SC2.exe" and copy the updater plus the sc2-patch.mpq file from the Support folder to the base directory I get the same error but with Uninstall.xml as the missing file.

Any help?

Edit: I just tried something else. I copied the Starcraft II.exe file to the Support folder and ran the Updater. I got this message:

Blizzard Updater was unable to start up.
    The game installation is corrupt, because no installed languages could be found. Please reinstall the game. If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (SetLanguage)

I've updated the game up until patch 15 with no errors and it's working fine. What's wrong?

• urr! it dosent work for me, each time i start the blizzard updater it says that it cannot find the SC2.exe!

Anonymous
    123.2.19.xxx
  • DemonicMuffinurr! it dosent work for me, each time i start the blizzard updater it says that it cannot find the SC2.exe!

Is that only with patch 16?

• Hi all,
    I have a little question/problem:
    When manualy patching for patch 9
    "sc2-2.1.2.1406-2.1.2.1533-x86-Win-enUS-tools"
    The auto-update is launching and want to download all the pach (10 to 16) if I great understand ^^.
    I stop it in the beginig of the DL but when I try to patch for patch 10
    "sc2-0.11.0.15097-0.11.0.15133-x86-Win-enUS-game"
    I have a bad issue :
    The patch "pc-game-hdfiles\Support\SC2Switcher.exe" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0xf5021eca, actual 0x27ab7619.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)

Could you help me about your procedure on patch 9?
    Thanks a lot for your future answer and sorry for my poor English (I'm french)

Anonymous
    82.234.201.xxx
  • I have solve the problem myself:
    Do not install
    "sc2-2.1.2.1406-2.1.2.1533-x86-Win-enUS-tools" (patch 9)
    and probably
    "sc2-1.x.x.x-1606-x86-Win-enUS-tools" (patch 16)

But I have an other problem:
    I can not install patch 16
    "The file "SC2.exe" could not be found"

After that, I install SC2ALLin1 with patch 15 only Then I try to lauch a game but I have an error message "map can't be lauch" and the game crash.

Can someone help me please?
    [I hope that sc2 will be esay to install on july 27th lol)

Anonymous
    82.234.201.xxx
  • *launch not lauch off course sorry for the mistake.

Anonymous
    82.234.201.xxx
  • it keep saying need to validate your map editor ... what can i do ?

Anonymous
    74.59.175.xxx
  • OK I can lanch game now!
    Thanks for this topic.
    But I have no Hotkeys (No bold letter in the name of units, etc ...)
    Anyone have an idea within using custom hotkey of sc2all1?
    Other question: with patch 15 I have to use .s2ma or .sc2map maps?

Anonymous
    82.234.201.xxx
  • worked like a charm!
    but no hotkeys

Anonymous
    189.141.183.xxx
  • hey, i might sound kinda noob here, but, how do you name all the files same in a folder???

Anonymous
    124.82.86.xxx
  • u rename 1 file, start the blizzupdater, delete the renamed file and rename the next one :o or use the sc2patcher from the tools section

• i did what you said but it didnt have aoption to manually upload patches it just starts to upload them i didnt use the ccleaner dont wana download it and dont know what registry is that important

Anonymous
    74.76.160.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: