If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Not going to do this in any particular way; from what i've heard most people already have it and I would like to give it to someone who does not

Sooo, I guess just reply and say you want it.. Mebbe the reason why lol? Iunno! Got something to give in return mebbes!?!? =p

I will be giving away an EU Beta ACCOUNT not KEY.

Reason for this is, I preorded SC2 to get the beta key, and when I received my key I entered it into a Battle Net account that once had an EU World of Warcraft account on it (transferred off) -- strangely enough when I added the SC2 Beta Key, it automatically made the SC2 beta an EU account -- i'm from the US so I am cancelling my old preorder and... re-preordering =)

The Battle Net account is mine, and it is actually a US Battle Net account, not an EU one -- although there is an EU SC2 beta on there. I have absolutely no reason for this -- I noticed a tad bit of latency annnd i dun liek tht! =P

So tomorrow when I get on the computer i'll check the replies, and PM whoever.. I choose I guess -- Can't think of a better way to do it! =P

You can take ownership of the account just by me changing the email from mine to yours I believe -- i'll have no need for it anyway, so if you want it; REHPLY! =)

cias

EDIT:
    Hay, i'd like to add it would be a plus if you actually attempted to make some sort of custom (non-melee map with TEH TRIGGRERS) map whilst awaiting some lucky way for you to get into the beta and posted it on Nibbits.. Soh if you did let me know =) I'd love to give this to a mapmaker. Tower Defense maps are meh favorite so I get to beta test it if you are making a TD! =P

cias again.

[u][i]Xfire:[/u] [i]Heretician[/i] [b][u]AIM:[/u] Heretician420 [b][u]MSN:[/u] onealns@email.uc.edu[/b]
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Heretic / 967
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: