If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I, along with some other members of this site have almost accidentally came across A sort of exploit or glitch.

In order for you to play beta, normally a person associates their battle.net account (that has Starcraft Two beta managed to it) to their actual SC2 game account that you create when logging in to the game.

About 10 days ago I tried associating an account that did not have the SCII beta managed to it, but it did have Warcraft Frozen throne managed to it. Strangely enough it associated with out a problem and I began playing immediately.
    After curiously playing for quite a while, I went to my battle.net account online and there sitting beside my Warcraft throne, IT WAS A "Starcraft II beta Account"

WOOOO, free beta and I am still playing!

So apparently this works with Diablo II and Warcraft 3 frozen throne. But I am not sure with other games.

If your scared for your battle.net account, first make an alternative battle.net account then manage it to one of these games, (you can try others) then associate the battle.net account to Starcraft, If this is unsuccessful, you can just associate it to the original battle.net account as I did, (NO problems yet)-after all this is their "glitch", were not "hacking" anything.

you wanna play beta, make your own key.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: