Beta is UP!!!!!!!
submit to reddit

• StarCraft II Beta – Patch 16 (version 0.19.0.15976)

The latest patch notes can always be found on the StarCraft II Beta General Discussion forum.

General:

-Rally points now behave as a move command, instead of an attack move command.
    -Enabled the ability to manually add a StarCraft II character friend using the player's character code. Character code is a server-assigned numerical code that is displayed within the Add Friend panel.
    -Battle.net Achievements & Rewards have been updated.
    -All Quick Match modes are now available: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and Free For All.
    -All A.I. difficulties are now available for play.
    -Cooperative matchmaking versus A.I. players is now available as a play mode.
    -Enabled cross-game social features between World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.

Balance Changes:

ZERG:

Infestor:

Frenzy spell removed.
    Infested Terran spell added.

Overseer:

Infested Terran spell removed.

Ultralisk:

Now immune to stuns and mind control.

Corporal
  • Is any1 else getting the following issues

- No Sound
    - Can't join game

do u know the eta when its going to be fixed i guess a new patch is coming

• found the issue with sound. its the 5.1 or surround sound setting switch to stereo works fine

• Can you play at this time?

Anonymous
    91.64.203.xxx
  • server is down in europe! :'(

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    endymion
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • yes the servers are still down :( can't wait to play :(

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    you wish to know, don't you?
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • I could log in. but it searches to play never found any games, however the customs worked to play vs the new insane ai

Battle.net
    Name:
    Cronos.cronos
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Hey Cronos...do you have a beta key? Or can you just log in if you have the beta client, just to play custom games? Or do you need a beta key period to do anything Starcraft 2 related?

• I have a beta key. And yes you need to log in to do anything.. well besides the launchers I have never used them.

Battle.net
    Name:
    Cronos.cronos
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • So I missed the 1st week of this final phase and since my holiday starts, to not play the 2nd phase. I missed some tournaments due to off the PC :/ And it would be so sad to miss more, so I thought - let's play next week, and then I read this:

Blizzard
    StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Beta Test Draws to a Close
    We would like to thank everyone who has participated in the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty beta test. You've done an admirable job of testing, and we greatly appreciate all of the feedback you provided during this critical phase of development. It's been a lot of fun; however, all good things must come to an end.

In preparation for the launch of the game on Tuesday, July 27, the beta servers will be brought offline by Monday, July 19. At that time, all beta accounts and character information will be reset and the ability to create forum posts and comments on the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty website will be unavailable until launch. In the meantime, we still encourage everyone to stay tuned to the website for exciting news and updates regarding the upcoming release.

Thank you again for your participation, and we'll see you soon on Battle.net!

http://beta-us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/22209

I had to play today a little cause my last beta time, it was fun but I cant tomorrow. Gold League 1v1, 4:1 I was playing with huge grahpics lag when i lost...

Corporal
  • Anonymous
    175.44.8.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: