Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• i made a new thread in the forums for the upcomming Beta 7.7.3 plz report there if your loading issues are fixed!

the new beta is comming every momment now!

tnx

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Great Thanks to you vernam7, for your Great tool,and Great effort to our community,for feedback standby...

Anonymous
    78.157.27.xxx
  • The same thing here...

Anonymous
    78.157.27.xxx
  • for 7.7.3 delete your caches people! and run game!

i play games without caches!

then i placed them and by setup the correct ai i even watch my replays and b.net now.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Great Tool!! Actually the best one I've ever found in terms of its functionality! Thanks a lot for your effort, vernam7!!

However, the major problem in my system is with localization. I'm running Win7Ult 32-bit, Local set to Chinese Simplified. After launching the tool, SC2 loads and then craches when loads upto 80%. (There is no background picture with logo "StartCraft II" when loading.)

After I changed my localization to EN-US, SC2 loads successfully (I can see a log picture "StartCraft II" when loading). However, if I "restart" the game in side the menu of SC2, a new game restarts, but have no control of any elements.)

I hope there is a patch for this locale issue so that I don't need to set locale to EN-US and restart my computer in order to play the game everytime. Also, it would be very nice of you, Vernam7 if you could take a look at the in-game-restart issue.

Thanks for your support !!

Anonymous
    66.49.171.xxx
  • XP users can use 7.7.3 .its work perfect
    great work . thanks to vernam7

Captain
  • Whenever i use ur Beta 7.7.3 It lodas etc fine, but then when the game starts it says "tied" and no-thing spawned. No-one has a building :/ any idea why?

Anonymous
    58.179.252.xxx
  • And i am also using windows XP, if that might help.

Anonymous
    58.179.252.xxx
  • battlenoob wat kind of maps you use try standard maps
    because when you can launch to game its alright. i think your problem is maps not tool

Captain
  • Version 7.7.3 beta working 100% :)))

Anonymous
    78.157.27.xxx
  • Thanks for the fix vernam.

Anonymous
    112.198.79.xxx
  • this is not bug but when i want play with team setting(for ex 2v2),my antivirus(bitdefender)block game from launching (also in previous versions) and it crash to desktop from laoding screen. but when i turn off AntiVirus there no problem (maybe this can help somone)

Captain
  • Disable Firewall and Anti-virus programs(it may interupt launching prosess),and ofcourse is`s recomended off-line state for safe reasons to play the game

Anonymous
    78.157.27.xxx
  • because the tool after all what it doesn is hacking the sc2.exe in lots of ways, Antivirus may think that this hacking is "dangerous" and they try to prevent in cause the tool's functionalities to not work!

its a logical thing for antivirus to do, but its also logical for the user to disable it OR include the starcraft2 directory including the tool to the exeptions list of scanning in his antivirus-firewall software.

thanks for all the kind words, i am working on the final retail version probably named 7.3.4. that will be half in size (the setup)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi guys, i want to post my problem..... :)

First i have done the installation step like suggested by vernam:
    - delete bnet and map cache
    - download and copy cache 0408

Actually i CAN play the game and i can watch my replay played with 7.02.
    Actually i CAN'T play b.net replay cuz the error "unable to load replay". The files aren't corrupted/unusable because if i enter in sc2 beta and select manually the replay i can play it normally (it said that is a precedent version like true, but can load it normally)...

i read somewhere that now the tool is version dependant, is the replays of a precedent version unusable for now/ forever?

Anonymous
    94.36.172.xxx
  • I just keep getting "Tied" every time I launch the game so I can't play. I have downloaded the Cache and I run SC2ALLin1 as admin and I am using vista.

Anonymous
    84.250.149.xxx
  • Hello, I have the same problem after i installed v7.7.3.
    When I start the game "DRAW" pops up so i have to exit the game, please help....

Anonymous
    190.107.38.xxx
  • if you get victory you either dont have true admin right or an antivirus kills the app when try to hack sc2 and the ai doesnt install correclty

or

you have selected a team vs team game and you gave all the races the same team, cant think of anything else right now!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Nope, i selected free for all. I just updated to the launcher latest version, i was using v6.7.0 before and i didn't have any problems, I even reinstalled the game and the latest cache too, but I'm still getting the "Tied" at the stat of the game and it says Local player has no longer any forces!, Player 2 has no longer any forces!.

Anonymous
    190.107.38.xxx
  • LNope, i selected free for all. I just updated to the launcher latest version, i was using v6.7.0 before and i didn't have any problems, I even reinstalled the game and the latest cache too, but I'm still getting the "Tied" at the stat of the game and it says Local player has no longer any forces!, Player 2 has no longer any forces!.

something prevent the tool to implement the AI!

reinstall the 7.7.3 and disable antivirus etc also try to give more info about your system os locliz etc.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I have Windows 7 32bit and Kaspersky antivirus. I just reinstalled the launcher and disabled the antivirus but still have the same tie problem =(

Anonymous
    190.107.38.xxx
  • LI have Windows 7 32bit and Kaspersky antivirus. I just reinstalled the launcher and disabled the antivirus but still have the same tie problem =(

do you use the maps i recomend? maybe you are trying maps that allready try by script to import AI and tools addes more AI and then you have issues, like script mesgs etc.

i dont know, you need to do some tests see whats blocking it, is your windows localization seting a non EN-us? maybe chaninging and retest?

kaspersky is a very persist antivirus, can block everything

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • for they have "player has no longer any forces" msg or Similar problem.
    try this: if you Already installed AI 7.02 , you must delete it (because allin1 tool Including AI7.02) and be sure there is no GameData folder ,in your sc2 beta root folder.you must use Official AI that the tool included and try run the game with original map

Captain
  • Hi, I have a little problem with the launcher, hopefully someone could help me :)

I get a messege saying "process mySpatch got stuck and was killed" or something like that, and then when i try to play it says "file not found" and doesnt get to the game. Can anyone help me please?

I'm running win vista, downloaded the cache, the SP too, I run the tool as admin

• Traido I think you installed the launcher to the wrong folder, make sure it knows where your starcraft is, reinstalling the launcher should work if you put it in the right place

Anonymous
    216.118.132.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: