Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• First I have to say this is a wonderful launcher. Detailed, got all the neccesary goods and setup so big props man!

Anyone, I am having issue running the tools. It works fine when i choose Free for All game on any kind of maps. But when I choose Team Vs Team game it crashes on every single map. I don't know what the problem is. I tried replacing with the original blizzard map, same results.

Thanks

Anonymous
    80.202.232.xxx
  • Tradio maybe you need to disable your antivirus and reinstall the tool or reinstall the game

Captain
  • lol this is funny! I read what you wrote Terran58 somewhere in this thread, and turning Bitdefender off really worked! Thanks a lot, much love to you! :)

Anonymous
    80.202.232.xxx
  • Usually noobs problems are Tie, or file not found or speed or team doest work and leads to crashes!

we said million of time that those actions look like a virus actions, and users with NO administrator rights and "stupid" antiviruses expireance all or some of this problems!!

DISABLE your Antivirus and if you want to be used ADD the Starcraft2 directory to its Exceptions LIST before anything ELSE!

THEN redownload the allin1 launcher because some of the files needed are deleted by your antivirus and then install it and run it!

IF you have Admin Right and you dont have your antivirus ON the tool works just fine.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi, I did what you say to do:

1) install sc2 beta and update to patch 8
    2) delete caches in those 2 folders
    3) replace the cache
    4) install the sc2allin1

but when I run it it just freezes around 90 percent.
    Tried it on 3 different computers right now. :(

Anonymous
    209.155.86.xxx
  • xasinHi, I did what you say to do:

1) install sc2 beta and update to patch 8
    2) delete caches in those 2 folders
    3) replace the cache
    4) install the sc2allin1

but when I run it it just freezes around 90 percent.
    Tried it on 3 different computers right now. :(

how about keeping the cache empty?

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • tried that too :(

Anonymous
    209.155.86.xxx
  • hmmmmmmm.........
    did you did all the above Bold steps?
    in arround 90% the speed hack takes place! this or the teams hack is not running something blocks them!

plz try to setup a game with FreeForAll as type and set the game speed to "Normal" let me know if it loads.

also make sure the maps\cache is empty this time

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ya i've been doing that too and i've tried uninstalling and installing several times already and running it over and over but keeps getting stuck on that 90% on loading screen...

also my friend is having that same issue and we are both running on xp and vista computers

Anonymous
    209.155.86.xxx
  • for those previously asking:

this is the settings that starcrack team recommend for the 3 levels.
    for more explanation you need to ask in the AI forum ;-)

EASY

const int zerg_open = -1;
    const int terran_open = -1;
    const int protoss_open = -1;
    const int c_difficulty = 2;
    const int c_mineralBonus = 1;
    const string c_maphack = "false";

MEDIUM

const int c_difficulty = 0;
    const int c_mineralBonus = 1;
    const string c_maphack = "false";

HARD

const int c_difficulty = 0;
    const int c_mineralBonus = 2;
    const string c_maphack = "true";

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I have the same problem, it freezes and exit the game when it's on the loading screen around 90%. I have tried different version of the launcher now and still have the same problem. I have even reinstalled SC2

Anonymous
    190.11.68.xxx
  • guys with out detail info about your OS users rights, localization etc i can tthink of any possible workarrounds, usually this is one if something is blocking the tool, maybe windows defender service and anivirus, i dont know your systems it can be lots of thinks

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Oh, the loading screen problem solved, i had to delete the battle.net folder from the C:\User\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\
    I don't know why was that causing the crashes though....

Anonymous
    190.11.68.xxx
  • I have Windows 7 x64. Windows Security Essentials disabled (and defender as it been replaced). I have it installed on G:\StarCraft II Beta, I also extraced the tool to this location. I have installed and reinstall starcraft. I have cleaned both caches left them both empty and still when I start the game I get a tied. I am and administrator and have set all application to run as administrator and yet it start them game and get Tied... Anything that you need left me know. oh and I'm running patch 8, this all used to work until I upgraded to version 7.7.3

Anonymous
    70.67.9.xxx
  • Anonymous
    190.11.68.xxx
  • i get a file not found error everytime i try to start a game, it worked on mylaptop not my pc =(

Anonymous
    97.90.140.xxx
  • I got the SC2 beta from from a friend, so I have no clue where to get the files online, but i have lazylauncher2. So I DL ur launcher and it says "TIED"

You keep saying stuff about cache but I dont even have a cache file so can you just direct me how to get the Beta from scratch as if i never had it in first place?

Anonymous
    68.3.33.xxx
  • Well I found the one site with the beta on it so I DLed it and then extracted your launcher into the brand new file (after 10 patches OMG) and it works!

Anonymous
    68.3.33.xxx
  • how do u use other AI like strategy AI and ghost AI with this launcher?

Anonymous
    128.226.197.xxx
  • wish deleting the file solves the problem :(

Anonymous
    209.155.86.xxx
  • @Jeff I think you can just download your preferred AI and then load it from the launcher. There is an option in the difficulty drop-down list for "Update A.I." You can then browse to your folder and load.

Hope that works!

Anonymous
    68.3.33.xxx
  • Oh and BTW Vernam7 LOVE the launcher, has built-in option for updates and everything, very user friendly, it's great. Thanks for putting the time to create a tool for those of us less fortunate non-key getters. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous
    68.3.33.xxx
  • Strategy AI and other besides StarCrack is not YET fully supported. be warned to start complaining about not working ai.

the TIE and not file found issus are cause as we saw about not good tool installation and antivirus blocking and deleteing files!

you should try read the instruction before download guys! its so simple

if you really like the tool well dont forget to give a hight score.

when the next retail version comes live it will support the starcrack and other AI but i am not sure you are gona like them.

Blizzard made lots of changes and those AI will not work very well!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Me and my nigga both got da same problem. Terran and Protoss AI is a lil' fucked up, homie. For example, every single game da terran be making a refinery before dey even got a barracks up. And dey suck ass, gettin mopped up all the time. And sometimes the Protoss AI will make a Nexus before dey even gots a gateway. Dis is on medium mode, not the cheatin. But the zerg will always play normal. Dey must be somethin in da water if you catch my drift. And dis be on Vista my nigga. Got dis problem on every map, and I kno the problem aint me.

Anonymous
    98.211.186.xxx
  • hmmm hardly get what are you talking about but this is how AI works, so why dont you post that in the StarCrack AI forum, not here they may take your feedback and improve it ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: