Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• I can't get the speed of the game to change from the launcher. With the version that was released several days ago ( beta ) for a couple of hours the speed level of the game worked ( i had to change the version because other problems got me with it ). I updated to this version and it stopped working.

I reinstalled SC 2, disabled Windows Firewall, NOD Firewall, Nod Anti virus/Anti Spyware/ , Nod real time file protection, and Spy Bot Resident Protection. No luck.

So, to get it clear, i only installed SC 2 and the tool all in launcher, set the speed to fast, launched the game. Speed is normal.

Any ideas ?!

best of luck. have a nice day/night!

Anonymous
    79.114.10.xxx
  • are you sure is normal?
    if yes plz try reinstall the latest beta, the nod32 can be left open i have the same not causing issues,

hmmm weired, can you tell me how much time a map take to load in your system? average time.

tr reinstall and make sure the mySpatch.dll existes in the allin1 folder.

any other speeds you tried? like faster?

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I'm sure. It's a eye thing. And i checked and still check every time the gameplay option to see if the speed was set.

I did reinstalled Starcraft 2 BETA( StarCraft II Beta enUS 13891 Installer ), updated to patch 8, installed your Allin launcher and that's about it.
    I didn't installed anything else.
    I have the mySpatch.dll in the all in folder ( program files/ Starcraft 2 beta / SC2ALLin1 ).

In my last post i wrote 'fast' but it's faster. Either way, i tried every speed level, from slower to faster.

I have WIN xp SP3, single core, 1,5 ram. The loading map speed took from like 40 to 60 seconds. Let's say a minute.

And i got something else wrong in the previous post. My anti-virus is ESET Smart Security 4. It's still in the same league tho. The AV-FW-AS were disabled/stopped in the time Starcraft 2 installed, your launcher installed and when i played the game.

Anonymous
    79.114.10.xxx
  • So when I start up there's no option for LAN.....JK

Just wondering how far along or if you've even started to implement LAN features. I wanna play my bro!

Anonymous
    68.3.33.xxx
  • For changing game speed simply use + (for speed up 1 level) - (for slow down 1 level)in game ,thats all

Captain
  • Everytime i finish a game and exit sc2 there's brown screen Around the tool .maybe it should not show but it show
    im xp user

Captain
  • the not transparent background is caused to some xp users after they vga changes from 3d to 2d!

the new launcher will not have that cause will probably not have any transparent images.

now about the speed 40-60 seconds to load a map is a LONG LONG time and defenetly the speed hack will not work! sorry

your system seems not to be strong or fast enought for sc2!

as terran says use the ingame +++ from yor num keyboard manually.

Lan is going well! if anything important is to be mentioned you will be informed!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I get a error saying:

Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Starcraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\MapInfo'.

I tried creating an empty folder called MapInfo in the SC2ALLin1 directory but then it says access to the path (one mentioned above) is denied.

Anonymous
    213.105.189.xxx
  • LifePhailerI get a error saying:

Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Starcraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\MapInfo'.

I tried creating an empty folder called MapInfo in the SC2ALLin1 directory but then it says access to the path (one mentioned above) is denied.

if you read the very first instructions we said over and over, you need to have Administrator rights!!!!
    download page has even screenshots to help you out!
    dont try stuff like creating folders your self. will only make it worst!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • OK i've been trying for two days and I every time get the same problem with the mySpatch archive. I get to play but for some reason I can only play like one and a half times, then it crashes and i have to reinstall. With the lazylaunch I'm having no trouble so I'll wait to your next version and try again.

Anonymous
    89.7.216.xxx
  • How can I set the hardest computer player to not cheat with minerals etc?

Thanks.

Anonymous
    85.230.121.xxx
  • My compatability is on 'Run this program as administrator' for SC2ALLin1.exe

Anonymous
    213.105.189.xxx
  • soz it was because my anti virus was on silent, not totally off.

Anonymous
    213.105.189.xxx
  • TraidoOK i've been trying for two days and I every time get the same problem with the mySpatch archive. I get to play but for some reason I can only play like one and a half times, then it crashes and i have to reinstall. With the lazylaunch I'm having no trouble so I'll wait to your next version and try again.

the loading is the same as lzylaunce2 if you crash mean the team or speed hack cant be applied because something stops them!

check antivirus etc and turn them off.

also to those with no admin right "run this as admin" sometime may not be enought!!
    just think if you cant create not even a folder or file to other locations rather than your documents its your windows issues, co to control panel and see your account rights!

for more google on this. so i dont have time to support for microsoft :P

gl

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • LifePhailersoz it was because my anti virus was on silent, not totally off.

once again i was right! :P
    what we have in our 1st page is allways the cause of problems and issues.

you see by little more search you found how your AV works.
    the antivirus if you just click EXIT will not turn off it self you have to turn it off manually dipending o n the AV.

so now that everything is back online for you try it and give it a score.

happy gaming

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • The "Tie" Problem is is the launcher, all other launchers work fine for me.

Anonymous
    84.250.149.xxx
  • vernam7, could you please take some time to answer my question, I have browsed the forum for an answer but I cant find it so I'm sorry if it's out there.

How do I set the computer to not cheat with minerals on hardest?

Very nice AI other then that.

Anonymous
    85.230.121.xxx
  • Do you guys know why all of a sudden SC2 will lag so much that I can't even launch the program?

It just stalls on the loading screen.

• You obviously haven't browsed the forum then. First off, Vernam didn't make the AI, so why you're asking him, I don't know. In the launcher, you can choose the difficulty before launching the map. Only the hard difficulty cheats. If you actually read the AI thread, which Turdburgler posted.. you'd see that the original intended setup for the AI, is to manually configure the galaxy ai file IN the SC2 Directory. The benefit of the Allin1 launcher, is that you don't need to configure this file manually. Just choose easy or medium in the launcher.

• ProtossSC2Do you guys know why all of a sudden SC2 will lag so much that I can't even launch the program?

It just stalls on the loading screen.

restart your system maybe? it may happen sc2.exe lags it self sometimes :P

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • asdfghjklöThe "Tie" Problem is is the launcher, all other launchers work fine for me.

ok now i am MAD.

the Tie problem is in your head!
    because this tool is the only one installing the AI properly and people with TIE is becuase the dont use it as administrator, and most of all the fucking antivirus prevent files to be hacked or copied..

also some breaniacks try to manually reinstall starcrack ai beliving this is a magicall solution, and they make it even worst!

because i am sick of bitching arround specially by people that dont have the guts to creat and saw a proper nickname, learn computers 1st, and then you can demand to play sc2 beta for free!

untill then dont post conclusions like those!
    when i am wrong i know it and i am admiting it we all make mistakes. but your problem isnt mine.

so if you dont like go play the others and when the ai will stop work, dont come back with an other nickname saying thanks it works.

go hide behind your monitor now.i wasted lots of time.

damn i hate lazy people.
    1)download without reading instructions carefully
    2)they dont knwo how their PC operates
    3)before anything else the post crying questions and final conclusions (its your programs fault etc).
    those are the lazypeople :P

p.s a possible solution to your laziness will be

extract the Files to its RECOMENDED directory!!!! dont dumb them to sc2 directory!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Simonvernam7, could you please take some time to answer my question, I have browsed the forum for an answer but I cant find it so I'm sorry if it's out there.

How do I set the computer to not cheat with minerals on hardest?

Very nice AI other then that.

as said by Enox i am not the maker of the AI

also the tool doesnt allow you to manually edit the difficulty (at lest not untill the ai editor comes out in next version)

and all those is made in the name of Easiness!

the tool is so damn easy and still as you see lots of people cant handle it, but they demand to play a hacked game no matter what.

hacking and editing and reverse engineering and programing isnt Magic! takes time, efford and sleep!

dont take things like that for granted that are easily created and kept bug free!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Alright, so I did run the tool as admin and used original maps and this was the result.

Other launchers but this work great. Solution?

Anonymous
    84.250.149.xxx
  • lolguyimage

Alright, so I did run the tool as admin and used original maps and this was the result.

Other launchers but this work great. Solution?

WOW whats that????
    it seems to me like graphic issue....but why?

plz try that for me

play a game in FFA not teams and set the speed to Normal! not higher nor lower!

try that and let me know lolguy!

also are you sure your antivirus is fully disabled?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Alright, so..

This picture came when I had set graphics to low. I also tested on normal speec, FFA and high graphics and same window came as last time when I had faster set.

Anonymous
    84.250.149.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: