Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• oh, sorry, i thought you told me to go onto the correct forum the first time.

Anonymous
    98.210.152.xxx
  • But Vernam, I have the black screen issue with ultra settings also.

Anonymous
    84.250.149.xxx
  • hi vernam7 i got your 4.7.0 version and it works just fine (can watch replay, play ai etc)
    but when i upgrade to your new version 773, i cannot watch the replay but able to play ai, when i click the replay file, it said something like "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core etc"
    i panicked and reinstall the 4.7.0 and it works fine again... why cannot i use the 773 for watching replay ?
    i have downloaded the latest cache files too
    thanks vernam7 ;)

Anonymous
    118.96.62.xxx
  • the old replays that made before path 8 are unusable with new version.forget them

Captain
  • i have the same problem as some other users have posted. i have the latest cache and when i try to play the game, it takes forever to load and then crashes at the end. if i have an empty cache, the loading time is fixed but it still crashes at the end.

i am using syk0's official maps, patch 8, run as admin, antivirus on exceptions.

Anonymous
    124.193.12.xxx
  • try launch to game with normal speed and free for all setting . if it worked, problem is antivirus(or something else) that block the game and cache files are just usefull for replays

Captain
  • I get the error "The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)" when running it. After clicking "ok", the program window shows up but no maps load. If I try to specify the map folder with 'specify map folder', after selecting the map folder the same error window would pop up and no maps show up in the list.

Anonymous
    66.49.181.xxx
  • Fucking Windows was the problem.I solved the issue with UAC and now all is going great, even with the AV on. ty vernan for help :)

• I solved my problem, I reinstalled the game and installed Allin1 in its own folder.

Anonymous
    84.250.149.xxx
  • Hi I have the Allin1 7.7.3 downloaded and it is in the right place and the launcher loads up, I can choose all of my settings for the game, but once I load the game nothing happens and it says "Tied" and no units are spawned.

Any Help?

Anonymous
    69.113.230.xxx
  • FYI this appears to not function with Vista 64 bit. When you start the game you get a tie and game over.

this is not an issue with security software as I don't have any and have windows defender disabled. I've run both the install file and game file as admin, same issue.

uninstalled SCII and cleared cache files, reinstalled, updated to latest version, installed hack, still same issue.

Anonymous
    207.118.27.xxx
  • The Launcher already installs itself into its own folder. Elaborate.

• enox, if you are referring to Jimmy's post, you can actually install to any dir that you want. When he says correct dir, he means the SCII Beta/allin1 folder

Anonymous
    207.118.27.xxx
  • sorry guys but really how hard can it be?

if you have a poor clear sc2 installation , and you only run my setup the setup recomends to be installed into its own SUBFOLDER, DO NO CHANGE THAT! extract it where eve you may want ok, BUT NOT in Starcraft 2 programm directory!!!! my tool includes files that if they get extracted and dumbed into sc2 directory i cause tie issues. this is a HUMAN ERROR HUMAN BUG not a tool's fault!

i made such an easy way to install this tool, and yet some people keep failing!

i dont know what else i can do!
    next version will not ask you directory of installation.

so for the last time INSTALL the tool to its OWN folder as the setup recomends!!!! i NEVER SAID go and replace any file ANYwahere!!!!!!!! nothing!

just run the damn install and press next.-
    dont change the target directory!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I dont know what to say. I tried that initially and wound up with fail. This fresh install and hack did the trick for me.

Anonymous
    207.118.27.xxx
  • fresh install of sc2 did the trick because before you have replaced files of the game by extracting my tool where you shouldnt! ;-)

thats why i am screaming for people to READ first Click Later!

hf

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Alright, so I was watching a replay of InControl and LiquidNazgul that I got here on nibbits.

I ALT-TAB out to figure out how to follow a unit in replay.

I come back into SC2 and the game ended, I forgot to pause.

I close SC2 properly, and reload replay, made sure Blzzard was selected.

I get an error code after it loads seemingly normally. The error codes seem useless unless you're blizzard so I won't bother posting.

I tried playing a game after this with the launcher, it loads, then goes back to windows with error code.

I'm using Nod, it had the same issues with it off. I cleared map cache, to no avail. I cleared all replays, still no luck. Thinking I need a re install. I will try to just re install the loader and clean the cache files then re load before going through that.

Not sure what in the hell could have happened, was just watching a replay then it all went to hell.

No big deal, but if anyone has any ideas in the next couple hours I'll try them.

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    FromUndaChz
    Realm:
    North America
  • Reloaded tool, tried replay, got "internal battle.net" error codes.

Tried a game on blistering sands, normal speed, med diff, same error.

Going to try cache files.

If no luck, will reinstall. Has anyone else had this happen?

Update: Cache clean and replace was unsuccessful

Confused as hell but reinstalling, had everything on my backup drive.

This doesn't seem to be the launcher's fault because I can't start this with any other launcher either.

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    FromUndaChz
    Realm:
    North America
  • I uninstalled SC2, deleted all local folders, everything. Did not clean registry.

I reinstalled. Updated.

Install cache.

Install launcher.

Unzip maps.

Launch launcher. Launch game, all settings for launcher default.

Loads, crashes right before end of loading.

Error report.

SC launcher still fine, but no SC2.

I restart, try again, loads forever (about 2 mins) then pretty much locks up around 90% loading, I have to end task. My PC def has the balls to run this.

I wanna cry now, lol I'm confused and I can't play SC2 all day today. Boo.

Is there anything I may have overlooked while doing a full uninstall? Should I clean anything specific from my reg after the uninstall?

I'm out of ideas, I didn't patch prior to the issue, I had patch eight since the day it came out and everything has been fine since up until I watched that replay.

Back to Brood War until I get some nifty ideas.

Thanks in advance to anyone who lends a hand!

Running Win7 Ult x64
    Phenom x4
    8GB RAM
    RADEON 5770

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    FromUndaChz
    Realm:
    North America
  • I'm having the exact same problem as FootMan2K.
    i tried reinstalling and cache updating many times,
    but every time i lunch a game/replay the loading screen loads near the end and then crashes, sometimes with a weird blizzard send/don't send error and sometimes just crashes.
    please let us know if you have a solution.
    Also the screen flashes a lot on the loading screen.

• First of all did you turned off AV and UAC if yes try this: uninstal sc2 and delete folders that Remained, restart your pc,run a software likeTuneUp Utilities to clean registry ,install sc2 (do not patch it),only use lazylauncher2 to run the game if it works go for patches and allin1

Captain
  • Hi, I follow all the steps to instal sc2allin1, in the default folder with the cache in the \Application Data\Blizzard\battle.net\ and the original maps. I have windows xp.

I can open the luncher but when i try to play a game it start the game with the loading bar but never finish to load the game. This happen every time.
    thanks!

Anonymous
    83.33.118.xxx
  • guys as terran58 says AV off UAC off admin rights!
    BUT you are forgeting something critical ;-)

i personally had the same problems here and there,
    guys the game is BETA! it WILL CRuSH you know;-)

i would say you could just avoid all the reinstal problmes by just restarting your system!

if the game crashes to desktop for anyreasons sometimes
    it has stuck processes and files that will prevent it from restart normally, a simple Windows restart will kill it all and allow you to play!

as i said its abeta its not that stable yet, even blizzard make mistakes!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • nope none of this helped, and i really doubt its the beta itself because there don't seem to be loading screen flashes and weird crashes reported from ppl with cdkeys,
    i don't know whats wrong it seems very random,
    i managed to run it once on a map and then i closed and launched again on the same map but it crashed....
    i also cant watch replays at all they seem to do pretty much the same problem,
    i'm not even sure if its because of AllIn1 since the old lazylunch2 crashes as-well...

• its so Strange Because you have crash even with lazylaunch (nobody have this)
    try check sc2 system requirements with your system and update your drivers(VGA)

Captain

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: