Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• I cant see the high yield minerals. is it supposed to be like that? i couldn't find anything regarding it in the F.A.Q.

Anonymous
    99.141.183.xxx
  • Nevermind. i figured it out

Anonymous
    99.141.183.xxx
  • im having the no units no base no nothing thing going on trying a fresh install again

Anonymous
    70.70.132.xxx
  • I can't seem to play replays. I have the patch 17 cache files installed but when I try to run the replay I either get "unable to open replay" or "unable to open map".

Anonymous
    67.187.215.xxx
  • I have an issue with the latest build regarding to the AI, I've created a thread:
    http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/19/view/904/ai-error-on-v990

Can anyone help me?

Anonymous
    83.175.250.xxx
  • LightwaveI have an issue with the latest build regarding to the AI, I've created a thread:
    http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/19/view/904/ai-error-on-v990

Can anyone help me?

did you read the chnage log or any latest post arround here?

NO other AI besides the Blizzards are now supported!

what are you trying to do is way OLD story

you only need the launcher and it will enable for you all the 6 ai levels!

remove all file you have replace manually and restore the original ones otherwize you probably have fucked up your installetion by now ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • It seems to me that i cant see the high yield minerals. I downloaded the 9.8.8 scallin1 and 17 cache files. Is this a glitch?

• Try downloading the latest tool before posting any bugs. The newest is 9.9.0.

Lieutenant
  • problema raro segui todos los pasos de instalacion correcta con el cache los path y el lanzador ultima version. pero aun asi me pide cuenta de battle net o el editor de sc2. cual es la solucion para saltarse el inicio de sesion. gracias

Anonymous
    190.82.132.xxx
  • alainproblema raro segui todos los pasos de instalacion correcta con el cache los path y el lanzador ultima version. pero aun asi me pide cuenta de battle net o el editor de sc2. cual es la solucion para saltarse el inicio de sesion. gracias

please speak in english

I <3 sc2allin1 tool LOL!!!! *note: I bought a signature just for that*
    Sergeant
  • VeiorTry downloading the latest tool before posting any bugs. The newest is 9.9.0.

.......and the new map pack

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hello Vernam7, I'm posting again about the replays. I don't know what I missed or what I did wrong but everything else is working perfectly except for the replays. I have the same problem as shiNji... I keep getting the "Unable to open map" error when ever I try to launch the replays of my recently played games.

I know you have managed to get the replays working, please lend us a hand. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Corporal
  • shkrunksHello Vernam7, I'm posting again about the replays. I don't know what I missed or what I did wrong but everything else is working perfectly except for the replays. I have the same problem as shiNji... I keep getting the "Unable to open map" error when ever I try to launch the replays of my recently played games.

I know you have managed to get the replays working, please lend us a hand. Any help would be greatly appreciated

i didnt do anything specially new, blizzard just fixed their bugs!

the code to play replays was there allready 3 versions ago :P

anyway when i mean i have played replays i mean i start a game ME and AIs and then after i playd half of it to test, i surrender, got to the Replays Tab, refresh it and into a NEW folder called UNSAVED was the map i played! double clicking it and the repla just loaded!

NO cache no nothing! actually after patch 16 you dont need in my opinion caches as extrenal folder-files now they are pre included into Blizzards Patched.MPQ files!

i dont know about b.net replays havent test it.

but what i did was simple!
    load the sc2allin1 delete with my button my caches!
    start a game then quit it
    refresh the replays go to unsaved folder found my replay and load it.

simple as that!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I used the same method as you Vernam7 but I still get the "Unable to open map" error... =(

Anyway, I'm going to try installing the game from scratch and see what happens.

Thanks anyway for all the help and for giving us this AWESOME launcher!!!

Corporal
  • shkrunksI used the same method as you Vernam7 but I still get the "Unable to open map" error... =(

Anyway, I'm going to try installing the game from scratch and see what happens.

Thanks anyway for all the help and for giving us this AWESOME launcher!!!

try updating your sc2 installation...

maybe your installation is not updated...

I <3 sc2allin1 tool LOL!!!! *note: I bought a signature just for that*
    Sergeant
  • I don't know if I was seeing things but I'm pretty sure after I installed the Beta it talked about Patch 18. It was almost a gig worth of data it downloaded. Anyway, I installed sc2ALLin1. Even though I selected it to be installed on my D: drive the sc2ALLin1 put the files into my C: drive. I moved the whole folder "SC2ALLin1" over but I get error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000135). When I launch the beta it loads up normally and asks me to log in so I think the game install is fine. Anyway, anything I might need to change in the registry to get this to work?

Anonymous
    98.255.2.xxx
  • google it! its simple! told billion of times! read the MANUAL and meet the tool's requirements!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Got that fixed. Now the issue is when I use the launcher it tells me I need to authenticate still and says to log in. Then it brings me to the log in screen.

Anonymous
    98.255.2.xxx
  • MGot that fixed. Now the issue is when I use the launcher it tells me I need to authenticate still and says to log in. Then it brings me to the log in screen.

god dam it would you like to take you to the bathroom as well?

we have a HUGE FAQ READ IT PLZ!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • hello, there is a bug in sc2allin 9.9.0 . You can buy something even if you dont have enough resources to buy it .. For example... when you are protoss, to buy nexus you need 400 minerals, but you can purschase it for 300 app.
    and for other things to....

Anonymous
    89.172.197.xxx
  • Were you playing a team vs team and you had share resources on?

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Cry17Were you playing a team vs team and you had share resources on?

hmmm goodmorning

just go to the game settings select game type team vs team under the speed and a new dropdown will appear there you can select what kind of team shares you wish!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hello,

I still have issue with replays :(
    I tried a fresh install of client enGB. Update to patch 18. Put the now official maps from download page. Start a game using your launcher play 10min then quit. (I did not copied the cache files) Then load the replay and get : "Unable to load map".

When I try with other replay download from web or from friends. I get either "Unable to load replay" or a black screen.

Anyone have any idea about that ? Maybe I have to try with the cache file, but vernam seems to tell that it's no more needed...

Thanks

Anonymous
    71.75.150.xxx
  • Doesn't work for me neither, with or without the cache files listed on the installation page for sc2allin1

Anonymous
    8.18.85.xxx
  • Hello again Vernam7 =)

I did a fresh install and then used you launcher to crack the game and everything works perfectly except the replays.

It's still giving me "Unable to open map" error. And it's not just me now, some other people are getting it too. Please help

Corporal

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: