Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• I found that if you copy the maps in the Cache directory you can load the replay when it say : "Unable to open map".

Cache directory :
    "C:\Users\Guillaume\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\Download"

Exemple :
    "C:\Users\Guillaume\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\Download\(4) Metalopolis.SC2Map

Anonymous
    71.75.150.xxx
  • oh i will give it a try,thanks

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    -
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi, I open sc2 using this launcher and i ve got a map without any units or buildings. I downloaded the newest maps and reinstalled it. Didint work. Please help me :(

Anonymous
    78.8.80.xxx
  • Sj1,have you uploaded the game to the latest patch?

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    -
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Yes, I did.

Anonymous
    78.8.80.xxx
  • yeah im having the same problem as the guy above, it is loading the map without any units or buildings, and yes i uploaded to the latest patch, i was playing real beta like 4 hours ago

Anonymous
    66.90.250.xxx
  • @Kissy - I tried copying the Maps to this directory "C:\Users\Guillaume\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\Download". and then launched the replay.

I still get the same result... "Unable to open map"

Note: but of course I changed the user to my own user.

Corporal
  • I have a problem !

When i launch game, it's just a black screen with the terran mouse.

Can anyone help me ?

I read milllions of times de faq, and looked for answers in the forum, but no good.

• anybody figure out why im not seeing any buildings or units let me know please!

Anonymous
    66.90.250.xxx
  • When I'm playing 1v1 on Very Hard my game play gets choppy when I have max units and trying to attack the enemy, is this normal if not what can it be or what can I do to reduce choppiness?

• its working with very easy ai, but not with other.!

Anonymous
    93.191.14.xxx
  • rondzWhen I'm playing 1v1 on Very Hard my game play gets choppy when I have max units and trying to attack the enemy, is this normal if not what can it be or what can I do to reduce choppiness?

lower the graphics settings.

• Please tell us how to fix this empty map problem.

Anonymous
    78.8.221.xxx
  • Sj1Please tell us how to fix this empty map problem.

there is NO empty map problem if you did all step right!

users with empty maps either tried to install manually other AIs like StarCrack or greentie(so they have to uninstall sc2 beta and reinstall so the original files can be restored), that are No longer supported or you dont have enought rights to your system and something prevents the tool from writing and modify the files need it for the job to be done! (so plz advice the FAQ) and DO not try any manual installations your self! the sc2Allin1 launcher provides the AI needed for you to play by using the StarCraft's ii Beta original AI Level that are evailable in beta phase 2 patches! so it works ONLY with the latest Beta!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @shkrunks :
    This works for me :(

But it doesn't work for all replay just only few of them.

Maybe there is another cache somewhere ?

Anonymous
    71.75.150.xxx
  • vernam7

can you help me about my problem ?

I did as the guide said, but still, the black screen.

Srly , help me out :\

• Which version of the Game do you have ?
    Patch 18 right ?

Anonymous
    70.60.120.xxx
  • patch 18, last version of the tool (9.9.0), with the cache files done (of the patch 18) , and still that stupid problem -.-

I'm downloading a different client (stacraft) to try to make this work.

• I did everything you said. I didint change anything, I have the latest patch and map pack and I installed and opened it using administrator mode. I still have empty map. FAQ didint help me.

Anonymous
    78.8.87.xxx
  • something isnt working for me, when i press "Launch" sc2 opens up but i just get a black screen with terran cursor help plz i wanna play the beta
    PS:sc2 ALLin1 v9.9.0 and Patch 18, windows7x32 and i'm running the launcher with admin. level

Anonymous
    189.131.179.xxx
  • so, no help what so ever ?

• I am stuck at a black screen with a green pointer after I clicked launched.
    Anyone got some solution for it?
    It would be great help.
    Thanks

Anonymous
    58.152.134.xxx
  • I'm on windows xp and cant even get the launcher to run. Just closes after a few seconds with nothing showing on screen. I installed .NEt 3.5 and still nothing.. I've tried everything.. any ideas?

Anonymous
    174.117.218.xxx
  • berrykerry789lower the graphics settings

Alright, I'll give this a shot

• I got same problem as Champy ... was playing beta up to the last day (yesterday) and downloaded the launcher right after it ended. deleted the cache, and used the recommended one, no anti virus running .. read the faq and did everything. Still getting a black screen with Terran mouse icon when i try to launch a game... anyone know why?

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: