Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• GKHere's the problem I got
    The launcher is working great I can choose everything and it is working.I'm having some problem with the maps.When I start the game the Xel'Naga watch towers and the gold mineral patches are not there spawned.
    Is this an issue with the the maps the version or something else.

There are just to many posts and I haven't checked if the any1 else have already had this issue.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    GK

plz try to use only the maps we have in our primary download page, from where you have the tool downloaded also make sure you have latest version on both launcher AND game!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I do have all you said :(
    Thats why I'm asking for help something must be wrong.
    Here's a step by step of what I've done:
    -Got the latest version I was in phase 2 so my SC2 is up to date.
    -I've downloaded the latest version of the launcher and installed it in a different directory.
    -I've downloaded the latest cache.
    -I've downloaded the maps from the primary page and I still have the problem :\
    Idk what to do
    Thanks

Anonymous
    87.126.129.xxx
  • Reinstalled Sc2 but cant patch anymore atm, could any1 please tell me the link for a manual patch faq/guide? :)

Anonymous
    89.27.213.xxx
  • wops, got it, what version is a unpatched game? where do i have to start downloading?^^

Anonymous
    89.27.213.xxx
  • Ok, i got the game running with xel'naga watch towers and all in offline mode, i can play with no probs whatsoever.

Only thing i can't seem to get to work are the replays.

I'm using cache of patch 17 (sc2win has it available for dl) and have tried emptying the folders aswell just to see if that would work. No progress on replays.

I've tried loading a "recent" one and i get an "unable to load map". And i've also tried loading one downloaded from sc2win site, resulting in an "unable to load replay".

Maps have SC2map extension and have been downloaded from this very same site, they are the official ones.

What am i missing? My beta is updated to the last patch (eu version) and no UAC/Antivirs are running when i try it.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
    84.79.34.xxx
  • Hi.My advise to get ride of hackers is to use Kaspersky antivirus.You may find it at http://www.trustdownload.com/Antivirus-and-Spyware-Cleaners/Antivirus/Kaspersky-Internet-Security-7.0.html

Anonymous
    85.122.91.xxx
  • Hi.. i installed the patches until patch 15.1 (folders until Base15655). But now i can't apply Patch 16, cuz SC2.exe was not found (via manual upgrading - the patch tool says "patching successfull", though it does not install anything)

Is this syntax correct?

update:sc2-0.17.0.15623-0.18.0.15655-x86-Win-enUS-game;
    update:sc2-0.17.0.15623-0.18.0.15655-x86-Win-enUS-locale;
    update:sc2-0.18.0.15655-0.19.0.15976-x86-Win-enUS-game
    update:sc2-0.18.0.15655-0.19.0.15976-x86-Win-enUS-locale
    update:sc2-0.19.0.15976-0.20.0.16036-x86-Win-enUS-game
    update:sc2-0.19.0.15976-0.20.0.16036-x86-Win-enUS-locale

Anonymous
    91.44.58.xxx
  • The Patches doenst work... where can i update a clean newinstall from sc2 atm?

Anonymous
    89.27.203.xxx
  • nope, u can't.

Anonymous
    92.78.249.xxx
  • 5 Days without being able to train on the newest version? D:

Anonymous
    89.27.220.xxx
  • The green tea ai, I can't choose the difficulty "hard" in your launcher, nor insane otherwise my pc freezes.. I havn't tried 'verry hard' yet, I will in a moment, but it's just such a pain to restart the pc every time.. So please fix it somehow so that if you pick insane, and there's only a "hard"-option, it'll pick the hardest option available.. cuz I have to hold down the 'shutdown'-key every time to reboot, it's really anoying! Normal works though, so it's not that the AI is corrupted.

Anonymous
    87.49.253.xxx
  • guys.

don't waste your time posting on this topic.

no-one will help you.

just forget it, do like me.

wait for day 27 when the game is on stores and go buy it.

mine will come at day 28 (pre-order), just buy the game.

Simple as that.

• if some nice person could just upload their version folder patched up to patch 18 .. it would solve all of our patching problems ..... I have the same problem. when i try to patch manually i get "cannot find sc2.exe" ... could anyone that has their version folder patched to 18 upload it plz?

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx
  • well nobody helps you when you have issues that are not tools problem OR they have been answered a thousend time and what you need to do its just look the topic threads a little and read most of you just wait the ansered served on a plate, like we are getting payed or something!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @Champy:

I will buy the game, but wanted to watch some replays (i can play just fine offline with towers and all working flawlessly until release) but tool seems not to work so well in the replay department or quite flawed at least.

I've checked every post out there and no answer has been given for the "unable to load replay/map" except for harsh comments like "READ FAQ" or "NOT AGAIN" or "UR WRONG" and stuff like that.

Well, I've done my homework, i've read everything, i've put everything correctly, proof is that i can actually play it with last version of beta (eu) flawlessly, just no replays.

Of course i'm not expecting an answer (maybe some harsh answer, but not a real one ;D).

//Xel

Anonymous
    84.79.34.xxx
  • If there is anyone that has successfully patched the game to patch 18 AFTER the auto-patcher stopped working, it would be awesome to get some advice :) or an upload of ur versions folder. The instructions in the patch to 16 thread have not worked for me. If i try to patch I get "sc2.exe not found" I dont mean to sound ungrateful or anything but seriously... how hard would it be to just have a download link on the launcher page of a patched up versions folder.... especially now since the blizzard updater is no longer auto patching. It would literally take like 5 minutes, and it would solve all these patching problems that SOO MANY people are having here.

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx
  • For the replay problem, for some it might work for some it might not. Vernam has no interest in trying to solve this issue for now as there are more important things to do. I personaly do not understand what you need replays for. What actualy matters is playing the game, and the more you play the better you will get. Just enjoy the fact that you can play and do something rather than watching replays all day.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • You're assuming i watch replays all day... i just wanted to watch some tournaments replays i had, end of story. It's shown as a fucntionality and stupid of me thought it should work. who cares anyways, 3 days to forget about all this ^^

However, If he has no interest in solving it, then he should state so somewhere in BIG RED FONT, so people won't waste his/their time asking for it in a 49 page long post.

Thanks for the clarification though ^^

//Xel

Anonymous
    84.79.34.xxx
  • yo guys i need your assistance in order to try and fix this damn replay issues!

i opened this special Thread:
    http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/29/view/938/lets-solve-replays-issues-here

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Manual patched to 15.1 worked fine, but now when i try to do the same for patch 16 it tells me "sc2.EXE" not found, anyone have a solution for this problem? I checked the manual patching thread and didnt find anything :) thanks for any help !

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx
  • dragon_princessManual patched to 15.1 worked fine, but now when i try to do the same for patch 16 it tells me "sc2.EXE" not found, anyone have a solution for this problem? I checked the manual patching thread and didnt find anything :) thanks for any help !

i read somwhere in the greentieea ai forums/comments that the guys uploaded the new updetor, this will work for you try there.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx
  • nope ...still looking :( ... anyone get over the hump patching from 15.1 - 16? still getting "sc2.EXE not found"

TY for any help :D

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx
  • why can you just download that big patch after patch 16? i mean first big patch in sc beta phase 2? if you want i can upload and you can download? tested and worked :)

Anonymous
    109.77.111.xxx
  • il try anything at this point :) ... i found the updater Vernam was talking about but its giving me the same error when trying to patch from 15.1 - 16 ..."sc2.EXE not found" .. no idea what to do now :(

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: