StarCraft II Licence Generator works with all versions
submit to reddit

• IgrixI already delete the old 2.0.6 files when i downgrade to 2.0.5. Do we need that old 2.0.6 files in order to upgrade back to patch 2.0.6 ?

is the easiest way, if you do not, try to download a manual patch 2.0.6

search in google "heart of the swarm manual pacth 2.0.5 to 2.0.6"

first link have pacthes you need search for you version and try instaling.

=)

• does anybody have the folder Base24944 for 2.06?

Anonymous
    174.93.54.xxx
  • So I did the steps and I got everything. but I still cant get that HOTS MENU to show... =(

• VoxGreat nickname and also a shit post..

We all logged into the starter edition already, got the files, including "offline" but somehow the Client doesn't stop deleting the licence info from the Registry as soon as we trying to "Connect" ...

...and you just can't figure it out how to run the game offline! :0

Vox, you can't play this game. Look at the system requirements. Your IQ is too low.

BTW, this is the wrong way to block yourself from accessing the internet:

Anonymous
    80.108.58.xxx
  • CreeperSo I did the steps and I got everything. but I still cant get that HOTS MENU to show... =(

only miss the step for "known issues" on the 1 page

=)

• Vernam7do not double post stick to a thread and post about an issue in just one location!
    i am tired to see the same people spamming the same stuff again and again, next time i will start to use the "ban" hammer!

lets try to obey some Forum rules people.-

Well, I honestly don't know what else there is to say. Everything's been said, explained, translated, re-posted at least 10 times. Poor Snify even made a launcher to make this extra simple. People still fail.

Participants of this thread need to understand that people who still can't figure out what to do are beyond your help. You cannot help them.

Anonymous
    213.47.116.xxx
  • Looks like im gonna have to redownload starcraft 2 again to get the 2.0.6 update.. =(

• CreeperLooks like im gonna have to redownload starcraft 2 again to get the 2.0.6 update.. =(

wait dude if you have engGB i can upload the files for you so what version you have?

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • does anybody have the 2.0.6 update?

• Creeperdoes anybody have the 2.0.6 update?

are you blind? read the damn post above yours damn it!
    stop spamming

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ok vernam im listening lol cuz I really don't wanna install the whole thing again

• I have 2.0.6 enUS. If you need files, let me know which files you need/want.

Corporal
  • sorry yall my cousin slow,, aye snify can I get that 206 enUS file please bro or do yall want me to post what exact files I have?

• Creeperok vernam im listening lol cuz I really don't wanna install the whole thing again

just get it from here http://adf.ly/LddTq (en-GB only i dont have enUS)

or on the 1st page at the end of the 1st post!
    in the section none reads KNOWN ISSUES!!!!

btw i updated the cache read post1 buttom known issues how to fix the missing Heart Of The Swarm button untill snify releases the new version that i told you before ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Ok I finally got it to patch correctly. I followed the instructions to the letter and when i try to go on offline mode it is saying i need to authorize my account

Anonymous
    174.93.54.xxx
  • iight thanks cuz my cousin had no fuckin idea what he doin

• Mr.Vernam,thanks so much for your amazing efforts. I follow as your instructions and I am succeedful at your step 4b. It means I can use any button in game and play after I finish the step 4b. You have any idea, Vernam? Maybe, we will find the better way to get the game?

Anonymous
    115.73.14.xxx
  • ok i got everything working now but the editor it is saying something about 100% of game data and anyone help me?

Anonymous
    174.93.54.xxx
  • Hey vernam I have 206 but when using the FLT email it said I need authorization

• i cant do this anymore.....

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ok 1 more time im gonna do it step by step on page 1 .. lol

• Give up now. You won't make it anyway.

Anonymous
    80.108.58.xxx
  • CreeperHey vernam I have 206 but when using the FLT email it said I need authorization

You Sir, failed the IQ check. :(

Anonymous
    80.108.58.xxx
  • use your own email maybe it does the trick...

Private
  • aye I found out what my cousin did that messed it up. so im gonna restart the whole thing and do it myself..but yea thanks for the info

New Reply

Replies are closed on this thread.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: