- Community Sites
Until we have time to build a real patch directory, here's a quick fix for you all. This mirror is provided via Nibbits, so don't forget to give thanks.
To use these, you will need to do the following:
- Download each file.
- Place them all within ~\StarCraft II Beta\Updates (a subfolder within your installation path). You may have to create this folder yourself.
- Launch StarCraft II and it should detect the files automatically.
Now that we've given you the rundown, here's your patch (Please link to this post rather than linking to files directly, otherwise we may be forced to take more drastic measures to prevent hotlinking):
(This is the enUS locale/patch)
- sc2-0.10.0.14803-0.11.0.15097-x86-Win-enUS-game (430 mb)
- sc2-0.10.0.14803-0.11.0.15097-x86-Win-enUS-locale (33 mb)
- sc2-22.214.171.12420-126.96.36.19968-x86-Win-enUS-bnet-bin (8 mb)
- sc2-188.8.131.5247-184.108.40.20694-x86-Win-enUS-bnet-base (36 mb)
- dcramer 17
- Views (Total):
- Views (Daily):
- Posted On:
- April 22, 2010
8 votes considered
Do you like this article? Rate it to help fellow players find what they're looking for.
If you were logged in you could rate this.
Support Nibbits by linking to us: