If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Nibbits forums these days don't necessarily get a lot of views. May I suggest that you consider the following:

1. Posting a reply to your own thread bumps its reply count to 1. This can actually hurt your thread visibility, because people may assume your concern has already been addressed.

2. The more descriptive a thread title, the more likely it is to be read. Perhaps consider a title like "Mods please investigate reposting of maps" - information such as the name of the user in question is not relevant for the title of the thread and can be included in the post itself.

3. Making a post that is calm and collected is more likely to elicit a helpful reply. I can understand how you're feeling, but realize that "How will you feel when it's your map?" could be interpreted as unnecessarily confrontational.

Now that that's out of the way:

1. Isn't the user in question MCP, not ExTraxx? I cannot find any reference to that username in the links you posted.

2. A week is a much more reasonable time to wait for a response from a Nibbits moderator or authority. After that time, consider PMing one of the moderators directly to address your concern. Keep in mind it is not necessarily the job of moderators to handle these types of issues, but it's a good place to start. 2 days is really not a long time considering the activity level of these forums.

In conclusion/TL;DR:

On behalf of the Nibbits community I'd like to thank you for bringing this issue to the attention to the community. These forums aren't extremely active, so please give at least a few days for a reply. After that, you may wish to PM a moderator for assistance.

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: