If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Hi everyone, I am new to the forums and to mapping so please bare with me :).
    i have done extensive searches online with no answer in sight to my problem. I need to know how to place my Hatchery close to my resources...like a fastest money map, I figured out how to set the command center and the nexus by changing the footprint of each one but the Hatchery has a few more detail in its footprint like ,creep and no matter what i have tried i cannot get it to place next to the resources like the others.
    I seen a post by JBL about using different map editors but everyone i have found wont load for some reason or another... and i cant seem to find the answer to my question anywhere and i know it can be done...ive seen maps with the setup im talking about. I even dled the said maps and tried reverse engineering them to find the answer but no joy there either just to much info to try to sort through and i want my map to be clean no wrecked with a bunch of useless variables and triggers and what not.
    well if anyone can help me out i sure would appreciate it..and if i can get it figured out ill be sure to share my map with the community. thanks again in advance.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: