Latest Official Blizzard Maps
submit to reddit

• Thank you very much!

• a thanx from IRAN

Anonymous
    31.57.122.xxx
  • hesama thanx from IRAN

welcome from Greece :)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Oh, thank u PandaZerg. Another thx from VietNam^^

Private
  • thnx i hope theres lan

Anonymous
    112.210.112.xxx
  • dear vernam,

Do you have time to upload the new maps of season 7?

Thanks in advance from Chile!

Anonymous
    201.241.147.xxx
  • map pack needs updating please

Anonymous
    82.34.29.xxx
  • map pack new you have maybe? good relations with the wookiees, I have."

Anonymous
    101.98.173.xxx
  • Thank You!

Private
  • Condemned Ridge was added in season 8 map pool

• this time i will find the "time" and upgrade my pack guys just hold one 1-2 day no longer "promise"! :)

the hard think is to upgrade my MapServer, from where you can actually download the map directly from with in the SC2Allin1 v11.x beta!

that take more time and work, (mini maps, titles, etc)
    i will have to code an other program for my self to upgrade my map server automatically and faster.......

damn.....

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Vernam7this time i will find the "time" and upgrade my pack guys just hold one 1-2 day no longer "promise"! :)

the hard think is to upgrade my MapServer, from where you can actually download the map directly from with in the SC2Allin1 v11.x beta!

i will have to code an other program for my self to upgrade my map server automatically and faster.......

damn.....

this would be a cool feature. no more having to go to the web to download a pack of maps... would be hella cool if this would happen with all the updated tourney maps and what not!

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • IparryU
    Vernam7this time i will find the "time" and upgrade my pack guys just hold one 1-2 day no longer "promise"! :)

damn.....

this would be a cool feature. no more having to go to the web to download a pack of maps... would be hella cool if this would happen with all the updated tourney maps and what not!

its pretty much there allready, in the sc2allin1 v11.x.x beta, you can add maps from server, but its not finished, and it takes a lot of work and time from my to upgrade all the tie all this maps :(

that why i was thinking of a new internat tool to do that process a bit more faster......

so instead for now to go an update the maps again ans spend like 2-3 hours orginizing them and uploading them,
    i will start coding this tool maybe today, it will take arround 1-2 days to be done and tested, but the uploading will so much faster and i can have new maps up in few mins every time i need them.

unfortunatly a lot of other pojects are in the middle, so i will keep my promise, but as a true developer, well, my estimations maybe Out of this planet :P

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Vernam7
    IparryU
    Vernam7this time i will find the "time" and upgrade my pack guys just hold one 1-2 day no longer "promise"! :)

damn.....

its pretty much there allready, in the sc2allin1 v11.x.x beta, you can add maps from server, but its not finished, and it takes a lot of work and time from my to upgrade all the tie all this maps :(

that why i was thinking of a new internat tool to do that process a bit more faster......

so instead for now to go an update the maps again ans spend like 2-3 hours orginizing them and uploading them,
    i will start coding this tool maybe today, it will take arround 1-2 days to be done and tested, but the uploading will so much faster and i can have new maps up in few mins every time i need them.

unfortunatly a lot of other pojects are in the middle, so i will keep my promise, but as a true developer, well, my estimations maybe Out of this planet :P

Ya I noticed the map downloader... but it crashed on me when I selected a whole bunch of them. I will end up doing them one by one for now.

Great to hear there are more projects ahead of this one!

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • Vernam7 any update?

• GodModeVernam7 any update?

i am working on the tool that will help me update the maps. i think by this weekend all official maps will be updated. maybe even tonight, dont get too exited, but since i have started it i will finish it this weekend.

my main PC was down, i had to upgraded it, and i just finished my setup last night, i have all my coding tools in place, but havent even installed Starcraft 2 yet :P

the SC2MapUploader* (thats the very orginal name i gave it) is going really well, and will help me a LOT, to upload even and TL maps and ArtPixelle maps in few mins/secs.

goes very well, just hold on there ;-)

*this tool will never be public fyi.
    maybe share it with a couple of trusted team members.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • That's awesome! Thx for effort that ur making for us:)

• @IparryU in my beta v11.2.11 b6 i can install a lot of maps at once from the map server, no issues at all! maybe internet connection limits in your system? firewall?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hello!

I downloaded these maps and they're great and I want to edit one that the resources (minerals and gas) have 50.000 each instead of 1.500, I do it but after I save the changes/save the map when I load it, it says: 'Unable to load map' and I can't play it..

Any ideas how to fix it or how to edit the resources and the map still be working?Thanks!

Anonymous
    87.216.120.xxx
  • some of the maps doesn't work, how is this? i don't have for example cloud kingdom map in guest mode versus ai, or maybe i should use the launcher?

Anonymous
    2.178.177.xxx
  • 1.5.0 map pack online..... i added and the maps like left2die etc, by accident i should have removed those sorry i will upload a fixed pack...because without the extra MOD files you cant play those maps...its not skirmish maps.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Ok map pack is updated with new one maps should are only skirmish now and not corrupted. also new beta version of the sc2allin1 v7 is live, the add maps from server is improved with select all and none function (just right click) and the maps server is also updated.

i am dead going for some sleep any problem tommorow.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • thanks for the map update and for all your hard work on the launcher

• np mate

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi all, Idk if there's still any problem with the current map pack, but I found many corrupted maps (error: Unable to open maps) from the pack I downloaded here some days ago.
    Here is the work around for any of you guys if you don't want to re-download them all:
    - Open map with Map editor.
    - Look at the message box, it will show what is corrupted. (For maps downloaded here, most of them is "MapInfo" problems).
    - Fixing map Info => Map => Map Info => Type whatever you want => Save your map with a different name.
    - Import it again.
    *** If the minimap is also corrupted (all terrain black): Data => Map Image Export => Generate Preview => ok. Now you got a minimap, File type: TGA. Press on "Import" button => check on the "Show Reserved" => Find "Minimap.tga" => import your new one here, replace.
    Please note this only fix the minimap in game, in the editor it still show black. =.=

@Vernam7: Thanks for creating such cool tool. :]

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: