If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Vernam7
    IparryU
    Vernam7this time i will find the "time" and upgrade my pack guys just hold one 1-2 day no longer "promise"! :)

the hard think is to upgrade my MapServer, from where you can actually download the map directly from with in the SC2Allin1 v11.x beta!

that take more time and work, (mini maps, titles, etc)
    i will have to code an other program for my self to upgrade my map server automatically and faster.......

damn.....

this would be a cool feature. no more having to go to the web to download a pack of maps... would be hella cool if this would happen with all the updated tourney maps and what not!

its pretty much there allready, in the sc2allin1 v11.x.x beta, you can add maps from server, but its not finished, and it takes a lot of work and time from my to upgrade all the tie all this maps :(

that why i was thinking of a new internat tool to do that process a bit more faster......

so instead for now to go an update the maps again ans spend like 2-3 hours orginizing them and uploading them,
    i will start coding this tool maybe today, it will take arround 1-2 days to be done and tested, but the uploading will so much faster and i can have new maps up in few mins every time i need them.

unfortunatly a lot of other pojects are in the middle, so i will keep my promise, but as a true developer, well, my estimations maybe Out of this planet :P

Ya I noticed the map downloader... but it crashed on me when I selected a whole bunch of them. I will end up doing them one by one for now.

Great to hear there are more projects ahead of this one!

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: