If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Starcraft: Episode I - Rebel Yell

the complete Terran campaign

First of all, huge thanks to Ultraling and Maverck for having done most of the work and making this campaign possible. Both of them were awesome about letting me use their stuff to put this thing together. These are originally Ultraling's maps, found here in sc2mapster. I picked them up a long time ago and slowly worked on them, editing terrain, adding all kinds of flavor here and there, including Maverck's Brood War mod, and this is the result.

Features

* all 10 original missions + the tutorial
    * original SC1 units and structures with original stats, including custom models
    * original SC1 Terran soundtrack
    * all the dialogue, voice acting & other miscellaneous text from the original campaign
    * custom classic decals, such as Alpha Squadron, Sons of Korhal etc.

Artistic License

(some notable differences from the original campaign)

* Medics! There were no medics in the original campaign, but where's the fun in that? Your marines need 'em
    * Kerrigan has the snipe ability (along with the original ghost abilities) because it's just too cool
    * Mission 4 "The Jacobs Installation" - you'll see
    * Difficulty level should be harder and actually keep you busy towards the end. Don't worry, I've tested it and I'm not that great. The final maps should give you a decent challenge though.

Download & How to play

* Downloads: Map package - Mod file
    * put the mod file (SC1mod.SC2Mod) to your "Mods" folder in your Starcraft 2 install directory (NOT the folder under "My Documents")
    * extract the map package to the "Maps" folder in your Starcraft 2 install directory (create the folder if it doesn't exist)
    * make sure Starcraft 2 isn't running, and that your Galaxy Editor map test difficulty is set to normal (it is unless you've changed it)
    * drag a map to your Starcraft 2.exe or a shortcut and have fun!
    Also works with vernam7 SC2allin1 tool

Credits

* Original campaign by Blizzard
    * Original remake by Ultraling
    * Remake of that remake by me
    * Mod by Maverck
    * Models by GnaReffotsirk, DeveRR0, buhhy (I think... anyway, the people who made the models for Maverck's mod. Sorry if I'm leaving your name out)
    * Terrain polish by johnnythewolf
    * Custom decals by TooMuchTuch
    * Third Person Shooter engine by martinolsson
    * should also mention mr. J.Logan and Tolkfan, "borrowed" some briefing screen related functions
    * and of course thanks to Hati for his SC2 Localizer, so everyone can play the maps!

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Otaconrex
    Realm:
    Latin America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: