If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• If you "remake" these maps by just simply changign the tileset, ATLEAST take more than 10 fricking minutes and WORK on them and make them at least look GOOD. Map making isn't about quantity, it's about quality. I found a few very intresting and well made. Most of these were original maps that look like you spent tiem on them. But 95% of the maps look like a joke. All you did on them was Open, switch tileset, save,publish, close. Any good map maker makes more maps than he edits). When a good map maker DID "re-tileset" a map it was usually with Broodwar, where it sometimes took more time to "remake" the map than make the original due to the badness of the tileset change. But now the ability to change tilesets takes 5 seconds, atleast add color to your boring plain maps.

edit: nvm I judged you too much on 2 maps. A few of the maps on page 2 r pretty good, but I suggest you take more time on your remakes. Especially Blizzard ones, most people get tired of Blizzard maps almost imedietly. The point of a remake is to make it more fun and less boring and familiar. New maps = fun. Old maps = boring. Try to make them lok more original and new.

I can haz custom title now???
    Battle.net
    Name:
    tSwCryofrost
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: