If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• So instead of individually posting all of my maps, I've decided to make an omnipost! If you guys like the maps or have ANY feedback at all, please leave a comment on the respective maps page. Apologies in advance for difference in image sizes, too lazy to upload new images.

(4) Cardinal
    My first 4 player map, designed towards 2v2 play. A newer version exists.

(4) Cardinal SE
    The remade version of Cardinal for the release of HotS! Rebalanced heavily towards 2v2. Not intended for 1v1 (but still capable of playing that mode)

(2) Dreadvault
    The very first map I made for Starcraft 2. Very strange layout as I didn't have any sort of draft when I made this map, I just went for it!

(2) The Dread Vault
    A slightly renamed, and highly reworked Dreadvault! Remade for purpose of map balance and HotS release. Spent a long time on this one and am very pleased with how it turned out looking.

(2) Tangled Growth
    The second map I created for sc2. Was made by taking the map Ohana LE, wiping it, and just keeping the textures and doodad style. Not too pleased with how it turned out, but it's definitly the map I've spent the least time creating. A rework is in its future! Although apparently it's the second most downloaded map from this site so... not sure how that happened exactly.

(4) Lockstep SE
    The cusp of my mapping creations! This is my most prized map. It has an incredibly easy to secure four bases for each player.

Private

Support Nibbits by linking to us: