If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Part 2:

If you start the game and it gives you the "Game ended in Tie" Message, you put code in the wrong spot. Most likely you put "resources=1000000" in the wrong spot, go back, double check.

Now, after you have a WORKING map, with 1mil minerals/gas(High Yield or otherwise) you can stack them.This part is easy.

Open up MPQ editor again and select the map you edited. Open up Objects again. Select all the code that looks like this:

<Unit id="45" variation="5" position="99,21.5,0" resources="100000000" scale=".6,.6,.6" section="zeus" unitType="HighYieldMineralField">
    <AIRebuild index="0" value="0"/>
    <AIRebuild index="1" value="0"/>
    <AIRebuild index="2" value="0"/>
    <AIRebuild index="3" value="0"/>
    <AIRebuild index="4" value="0"/>
    <AIFlag index="IsUseable" value="0"/>
    </Unit>

Make sure you grab just the Minerals/High Yield Minerals. You don't want Doodads(assuming you didn't already delete these, or vespene gas).

Notice at the top of the file you have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <PlacedObjects version="26">

and at the bottom you have:

</PlacedObjects>

Copy all the Mineral Code you want to stack, and paste it somewhere between those lines. It doesn't matter where. You can put it right under Vespene, under Starting points, between Doodads, wherever, as long as it lies in between the top and bottom code that I posted.

With my map I pasted it 2x times, so you have 3x stacked minerals(The original 1x code with 2x pasted code, I copied, not cut).

Save as Objects again(NOT Objects.txt), again go to MQP editor, Right click Onjects, click add file, select the file you edited then overwrite.

Make sure you close down the MPQ Editor before you start Starcraft 2 or you will have problems.

This concludes my small tutorial about adding/stacking minerals. You can play around with "position" to put more Vespene Geysers around your base(this will take some tweaking to find out where exactly you are putting them).

Big thanks to Syko for already releasing a map with Fast/stacked minerals so I could take a look at how he did it so I was able to do it myself and write this tutorial.

There is another tutorial around that works with adding doodads/units/ect, this will help explain the whole "position" thing more than I did.

Please let me know if this helped at all. :)

Support Nibbits by linking to us: