If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• vernam7
    matchetThe global method for translate any map is: Open the map with MPQeditor. Go to the LocalizedData (subfolder in the folder ''EnGb'' or ''EnUs''.
    Copy all the txt files in, and paste it in new folder called LocalizedData that you create in root directory.

With this, dont worry about what localized version you have, text will show correctly.
    I usually do this with any map before to load this with sc2.exe (original launcher by blizzard).

Vernam, if you program can found and load LocalizedData folder, there will be no problem with localized maps. If it allways search for EnGb or EnUs folders, maps created in other languages will show the problem.

Cheers,
    -- Matchet

the guy who made the map 52MB possible did add and export lots of times and didnt recompress the map and got to that huge size!

thats why i want to make it automatically in my launcher! because i can make it SAFE, FAST, SMALL!

now matchet i do agree with you, but i am starting with ENGB and ENUS and i will supporte at the end all 13languages like i do now with hotkeys in our private build.

dont worry if i am saying i want to do this i am gonna do it perfect :P, sure your experience would be much appreciated ;-) and i will add you to me Private Build Team if you wish just pm me.

Its ok. You posted another form to solve it :P
    Also, you have a PM ;)

Cheers, machine-man,
    -- Matchet

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Matchet
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: