If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• K, i solved it. If u have cracked version of the game u need to download melee maps first. If u download them from Nibbits, you have to change the extension from .s2ma to .SC2map and then u will be able to open it with Map Editor. After u opened it, like Copernic said, clik on 'Map' and then 'Player Properties'. Make sure that 'Player 1' 'Control' is set to user because thats u. Then click on some other player and set 'Control' to computer. Set 'AI' of that player to computer as well. Doing that with more players, will make u set more enemies. U can also set their race and start location in 'Player Properties' although it is initially set to random. Computer's difficulty is somewhere about easy i would say. He does build various units and uses different tactics and expands his base, but does all this quite slowly, so u have enough time to test various ur own various units and tactics. U can change the difficulty through the trigger editor, but I havent tried this yet, so check Copernic's thread.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: