If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• HI I have a original SC2. When I completed campaing I don't know when and how I loos my versus AI maps. I surch for help and discover that:

"I've done some more digging for you, and this may be an issue with the StarCraft II cache; deleting these cached files has helped some users with their "Versus A.I." maps.

In order to locate the cache, you'll need to turn on "Show Hidden Files and Folders". This can be done by opening My Computer and clicking "Tools -> Folder Options", then clicking on the "View" tab and selecting "Show hidden files and folders". Then try these steps below! ^_^

1. Exit StarCraft II.
    2. Browse to the following folder, depending on your operating system:

Windows XP:
    [drive letter]:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\

Windows Vista/7:
    [drive letter]:\Users\All Users\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\

* * * OR * * *

[drive letter]:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\

3. Locate the "Cache" folder, and delete the folder and all of its contents.
    4. Restart StarCraft II and login.
    5. Start a "Play Versus A.I." match, and see if the list of maps is updated.

NOTE: If the list of maps has NOT yet updated, go back to the main screen, and wait 3-10 minutes, depending on the speed of your Internet connection; this will give the map list some time to populate. After that time has passed, try "Play Versus A.I." mode again and check the map list."
    This work but now I can't back in campaing. Can you help me.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: