If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Vernam7 thanks for your reply. Sorry, I have no intention to turn it into a comparing thread, just point out my observation too. May be I am talking about "improvements to make the tools better", since TPZallDead start the thread here, so I just express my view here ;-)

The fact is I used to stick with sc2allin1 but just found out (and a bit disappointed) it doesn't support >8 player right now... so try to see other tools float around support or not. The sc 2 manager can, but totally agree with you "bug msgs were in Chinese so i didnt understand sheet :P" Good news that the launcher will support 12player or more in future.

And since there are no timer in the score screen in single player vs AI (seems only happen in multiplayer?), an offline launcher with timer would be great (as least to me who just want to stick to blizzard AI for now). Anyway, I respect your decision on future version of sc2allin1, and appreciate your time and efforts as well as supporting the sc2allin1. Thank you.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: