If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• ya i had similar stuff as nibbit had. i was playing earlier today and the other team rushed me with cracklings and i was toss. didnt have any cannons up yet and couldnt force field in time. they demolished my army and my ally came up with 20 marines or so but wouldnt do anything he just keep going back and forth.
    there should be commands i think that you can tell an ai what to do. maybe say help and he sends units to wherever you are being attacked at with no hesitation. maybe as said above a ping you can do and he will send units there and check it out or say attack and ping and it will send whatever it has to to attack an area.
    also maybe commands saying a unit and it will add that unit to its build
    so i say hydralisk and itll put some hydralisks into its build rather than just lings and roaches. or sentry and it will put sentries in its army rather than zealots and a few stalkers.
    other commands like these that would make it a bit more realistic for a teammate because your teammate would probaby try and get those units if you ask them too and you can make a group attack covering each other weaknesses.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: