If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• hey there, i want to be able to choose how much minerals per trip my ai gets, as of now i dont know if the ai is getting better or not from medium to hard/veryhard/insane [im using starcracks beta launcher v 0.28 and when i played on medium and changed to hard there is a difference of 5 minerals per trip for the ai, they are getting 5 minerals more than me per trip] i dont know if this is a setting or what not for the ai with the launcher but meh, also i have noticed every single time that protoss is being the only ai that actually commits to building and attacking, zerg does then it just sits there and rarely techs or expands, actually ive never ever seen my zerg ai's expand, also the terran is pretty f@#knig terrible, they almost never put up a fight. so compiling this id want the next patch to have the AI being a little bit more aggressive, expanding etc, and not to have the same build orders over and over again [toss seems to do dual gate rush zealots, zerg always goes roaches and if harrassed sometimes goes banelings]

thanks so much for your work so far!

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: