If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I want the AI to anticipate and react to the composition of my army.

First thank you for the great AI!
    It is really a good job and it is fun to test the game with this AI.

So here are a few advices:

I think the AI should consider the race we play:

[ZvP]
    For example, if I play zerg and it plays protoss, I want to see zealot/colossi vs ling, sentries/immortal vs roach.
    (basically sentry/immo/colossi vs roach would be a piece of cake, and you get few sentries to prepare for first mutaliks if they come out)
    If it sees early mutalisks, it should know that the most likely following is:
    1. roach/muta
    2. broodlord/corruptor at tier 3

So in this case I want the AI to STOP poping out zealots and get stalkers/sentries out the gateways, and few colossi/immortal to back them up.
    Knowing that in a general manner:
    Stalker > roach
    Stalker = muta
    Stalker + Sentry > muta + roach
    Stalker + Sentry + Colossi > muta + roach + ling
    Don't forget that zerg have limited detecting capabilities so hallucination is just so fun against zerg.

End-game, stalker + sentries can do fine against broodlord + corruptor if using blink properly.

Protoss own the ground, zerg own the air.

protoss should get AA asap against zerg when it sees a mutalisk.

If zerg tries to switch to ling + hydra in the meanwhile, just answer with colossi + immo, that's really gonna be a massacre...

At the moment the AI keep poping out zealots when it sees my mutas, and that's just ridiculous.

Of course nothing is gonna be easy and there is no absolute answer to zerg threats (since zergs are really flexible), but it could give us a much harder time.

I didn't play terran yet so I don't have advices for terrans but I'll post again.

Also sentries are very important against zerg for its 3 abilities (wall(can be a pain for lings vs stalker)/guardian shield(good buff)/hallucination(great against zerg)), so ther's no way the protoss can pop out so much zealot and not even 1 sentry when I play zerg!

Basically PvZ is very hard for the toss, but zergs can be handled with sufficient diversity on the ground.
    As a Protoss player I wont try to get carriers(or even any air) if I saw mutalisks, cause corruptors are likely to follow and they just completely own carriers for half the cost.
    So better go templars against zerg in a general manner?

[About terrans]
    At the moment I only played 1v1 against terran, and I won almost only with roaches.
    No, marine is no counter to roach, so if AI sees 20 roaches it should stop making marines...

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: