If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• first of all, i'd like to thank you for your amazing work which allows starcraft fans like me to practice build orders and hotkeys without being one of the lucky chosen ones for the beta.
    I have been playing against your bots repeatedly and for that, i thank you once again.

Here are a couple things i encountered.

When facing terran, the terran does in fact lift off their command center when they're about to lose. However, the terran does not lift off their cc when they are mined out and unable to expand. Now, I know if that was the case, the terran has probably lost already but maybe you could have the terran build a cc first and lift it off to an expansion.

Instead of the bots building a specific build order and change it up as you scout, how about you have build orders at random so the player doesn't exactly know what they're going to do. For example, against protoss, they usually go 2-3 gateway and send in a big wave of zlots and stuff but if that fails (or if you overcome it) their base is pretty much defenseless.
    Suggestions. Instead of using their forces to attack, keep it as a defense for them to macro up.

People also complain about the bots being too easy. Could you possibly have the bots to have a tighter build order and maybe label this one as (hard mode).
    terran
    10/11 - supply
    11/11 - scv
    12/18 - scv
    12/18 - rax.. etc

as for people who want the comp to 'cheese' them. i realize how difficult scripting may be but all in all, i think people just want a bot that can macro up rather than micro.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: