If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• dk1mWhen facing terran, the terran does in fact lift off their command center when they're about to lose. However, the terran does not lift off their cc when they are mined out and unable to expand. Now, I know if that was the case, the terran has probably lost already but maybe you could have the terran build a cc first and lift it off to an expansion.

I'm having a lot of problems getting the game to tell me where the minerals are. It can be done but at the moment micro management like that is 2nd to the macro management issues that I'm currently trying to fix. however it is a pet hate of mine when I'm watching the AI play and terran doesn't use the flying ability to retreat somewhere safe. This is on the list of things to fix.

Currently the bots have set plays for 3 different stages of the game open, mid and late. as of V7 the AI will try and counter your army but only within its set play for the mid and late game. there is no reactive element to the early game yet.

The bots don't do race specific plays yet however this is something I am working on.

If you have a good build order you help out by coding it in the galaxy script language http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/19/view/487/add-you-own-build-orders-to-starcrack or if you can detail it in the food use notation I can add it.

ccT 2
    Private

Support Nibbits by linking to us: