What do you want to see in 7.1?
submit to reddit

• Word up TurdB - great tool - would love to have a drop down option for AI cheats. E.g. 1x minerals/2x minerals and Maphacking on/ff.

Cheers brew!

Anonymous
    220.233.164.xxx
  • AxleWord up TurdB - great tool - would love to have a drop down option for AI cheats. E.g. 1x minerals/2x minerals and Maphacking on/ff.

Cheers brew!

This is already available via the 'AIDifficulty.galaxy' file some launchers support modify this file when you start the game others don't. We will be adding extra feature to this that let you select Race opens and unit preferences in future releases.

ccT 2
    Private
  • The new version you provided works like a charm the first time i open it, but once i reset a game after either winning/losing a match, or just wanting to change races, i cant seem to be able to control anything. I can only see the starting harvesters and the main building for whatever race it may be. any solutions to this problem?

Anonymous
    24.161.150.xxx
  • I want AI to shot my SCVs When I trying to repair his targeted building or unit.

Anonymous
    89.133.169.xxx
  • How exactly do I make the AI not cheat with minerals / gas / maphack? Using SC2Allin1 launcher atm. Can't find AIDifficulty.galaxy'

(using SC2ALLin1 v7.7.3 and latest Starcrack AI)

Anonymous
    85.230.121.xxx
  • Id want the terran AI use nukes. and build a lot of battle cruisers with ravens following them.

Id like to see the protoss build a lot of dark templars and destroy all my detectors if possible at an early stage to beat me.

Anonymous
    222.127.223.xxx
  • Hi, I'm currently developing a tool (for personal use) which will allow a player to choose which opening the ai will use. I know that in the next release of StarCrack AI you will support this feature by allowing the user to modify the AIDifficulty.galaxy file. But since it still isn't out, I want to create my own implementation using StarCrack v7.02.

Could you include a constant or maybe just a comment on a specific file that will tell which version of StarCrack the Base.SC2data file is? I'll use the version to determine which implementation my tool will use.

Corporal
  • I have noticed that the Opponent AIs will team up against my ally even on the easy setting.

I have also noticed that the AI knows where all your bases are. Even when playing with the AI that doesn't have the map hack.

3rd, the AI's scout will sit there even if its path is blocked and scouts the entire game. I think it should scout once and whatever units you send it will counter.

The AI also doesn't build defenses or as a terran player, build supply depots in front.

The AI should also expand at any difficultly, as in easy, and very easy they don't expand, so they run out of minerals then you kill them.

Update AI strategies to be up to date with the current patch. I would also like to see the AI try to harass you with mutas or reapers.

Finally, I have noticed that the AI will have its army dance by going back and forth when you attack them. You can also attack their army and back up, attack, back up. Then they will run back to attack their target and you attack them and they try to attack your army. Please have them attack your army rather than run back to attack their target once they get a bit away from it.

I know its a lot of things to fix, but this is everything I think needs to be fixed. Once this is fixed, I think the AI would be perfect (or near) until the next patch. Other than all that, the AI is good.

Anonymous
    174.52.131.xxx
  • I want the AI to take out my expansions and to counter my siege tanks on ledges.

Sergeant
  • the AI focusses way to much on early tier units. I just tried a bunker rush on a protoss AI (to a total wall-in with 3 bunkers, 2 with marines 1 with marauders, and about 6 marauders behind that). The AI's response to this was mass zealots. He build 1 stalker afterwards, but that was only once i had a banshee in his mineral line. During the wall-in period, i went from 1 to 4 bases and teched up from MM to BC's. He should have easily been able to get some collissi / HT's to break the wall, but didn't. One phoenix did come out as well, but the first one only started production when my BC's were yamatoing his only nexus.

p.s.: nice thing though: he did manage to get 2 hidden expo's out behind the rocks, props for that.

Anonymous
    87.212.151.xxx
  • The AI pounds me relentlessly on hard!! O_o but when I finally attack his base he just dies? to easily?

I want the AI to pound me in its base like it does in mine. Perhaps more base defenses.

Anonymous
    122.105.216.xxx
  • Well, I'm a real noob at StarCraft right now, so I usually just go on the defensive, and of course (as the other people said), the armies dance back and forth. That is one of the problems, but the other one is that while they are doing that, I just build 2 battle-cruisers and they GG immediately. It would be interesting to see them retreat, come with something that counter all my bunkers, or go around them from the back of my base.

Anonymous
    94.249.88.xxx
  • Oh yeah, also, it would be cool for allies of you to ping the minimap for they are going (like the WarCraft 3 AI), and if you ping the minimap the AI considers going there; I would be very impressed to see that, much more 'teamwork' :).

(BTW, I am very impressed with this AI regardless ^^)

Anonymous
    94.249.88.xxx
  • Okay, third comment in a row, in my first comment I meant to say, "I just build two battle-cruisers, attack they're base, and then they GG immediately. Sorry for comment spam.
    -Cyde

Anonymous
    94.249.88.xxx
  • BLunt TraumaI want to lose.

If you want to loose

1. use allin1 launcher on version 8 of sc2

Play a 1 on 1 Teren vs Teren on Hard mode.

Use the Map Blistering sands, its a small 1on1 map.

You will probably get beat.

Anonymous
    98.209.57.xxx
  • explicitI want the AI to take out my expansions and to counter my siege tanks on ledges.

Im not sure what version you are playing but in mine if you play teren vs teren 1on1 they do counter any expansion immediately, in fact its hard to expand.

I have sc2 beta 8
    ALLin1 (v7.7.3BETA)
    I play 1on1 Teren vs Tern on Blistering Sands. Any other larger map I can win easier.

Play on Hard mode and its not going to be easy.

Anonymous
    98.209.57.xxx
  • The AI needs to be updated to patch 10. I hope they will update the AI soon.

Anonymous
    174.52.131.xxx
  • When the Ai attacks my base, I want them to commit to the attack. They always run away when they see my army. Running away is almost always the worse option when they have almost equal army size as mine. My zergling with speed upgrade just hassles them back to the AIs base which reduces their numbers by half. At least if the AI engaged I'd lose half my army as well then take ages to get the AI's base.

Anonymous
    220.245.175.xxx
  • Great AI btw Turd!, from my experience all i want is:

-infestors USING their abilities
    -terran AI build AND use ravens, banshees, ghosts and reapers
    -terran AI nukes
    -Toss AI build AND use sentries, archons and flying pylons
    -zerg AI using burrow (and move while burrowed if they can)

I hope this list points constructively the weaknesses the current AI has. but if nothing can be done about the list, then i guess all i want is have a patch 10 fully compatible starcrack AI 7.02 (and call that starcrackAI v7.1 :P )

• Zerg AI could be improved, I think it should build a 2nd Hatch early on, as well as some deffense, as in the early game its very weak! Even later, I looked at its economy and it almost always has 2-3-4000 minerals, that it cant really spend with 1 Hatch /Exp. Its also difficult to mass units from 1-2 hatcheries.

Terran could use 1-2 bunks or some defense in the early game too.

(Btw very impressive AI already, compared to the old SC1 AI, very human like!!maybe Blizzard should license it!)

Anonymous
    87.80.90.xxx
  • Also terran starts with 2 Extractors ?? before building anything else?

(sorry 2nd request)

Anonymous
    87.80.90.xxx
  • That would be attached to ALLinOne tool, but...
    I want i can choose AI difficulty for any individual CPU. Example: me and AI:normal VS AI:normal and AI:Hard

-- Matchet

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Matchet
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I want AI to shoot destructible rocks. That sucks that they ignore them, making some maps unplayable

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Sajuukh #957
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i want to se usage of transport units to make island maps an terrans to move their structures to another place when they are getting finished

Anonymous
    189.177.15.xxx
  • i want the A.I to attack around my defenses and i want them to build much better defenses for themselves.

Anonymous
    120.156.154.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: