If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Oren@vernam7
    I did not complain .. I just wanted to make a suggestion..
    I just assumed that even if the praser will not be in the next version of the launcher, the replay played patch must not be that hard to prase ,So it could (maybe) be added to the next version of the launcher ?.
    Thank you.

well its hard..... and not only that but the entire parser process, especially when Blizzard is fucking change the replay file format all the time!

so as i said i dont care about replays that much, i am focusing in perfecting the gameplay with new options like diff per player,decals, handicap, team share per player etc....

do you know what would be the easiest way for you to watch a replay?

find an download lazylauncher2 (clean not the virus version) and run this point your replay file and if you have the riht cach it will load the correct version, i just dont want to use loaders anymore, that why i dont support version switching yet, i was doing this with lazy lancer few versions before and was a pain in the ass with the AV and crap like that.

anyway i am trying to find now a way to make the game switch versions legit by my own...i am close.

if someone has something valuable to contribute on that its welcomed.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: