If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Hi,

Here is some of my ideas

- Make more settings save-able between playing session, i often if not always play 4vs4 (7ai / me) in team and it's a bit long to put all my settings back again (location, ai, team) to play the same map when i close and open the launcher again later, so my idea would be to save per map the last settings you've used to launch the game or maybe something like playing template so that you can save your setting under "4vs4 insane AI" or "2vs2vs2 hard AI" and recall it with a menu or something.

- Add some sort of filters for maps to sort them by type or tag them with right click (melee, ums, etc...) and use radio button or folders to filter map, because when you have alot of map it become messy really fast ^^

- Since it's a one time button could you make the map bonus button disappear when it has been already used one time ? :) or at least invert the button location with select map, i was used to have the select map button @ the bottom right of the UI.

- Disabling the speed menu when selecting UMS game type (since speed setting is ignored) (thanks terran58 for precision about this issue), because it's misleading :)

Thanks for reading this dunno if i was thorough in my explanations. Cya :)

Private

Support Nibbits by linking to us: