If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• the replays are been recorded automaticaly the loadind process is changes from Blizzard because the new beta phase will have different replays ! had a new replay system alsmost ready and workable for replays, but it doesn worth aymore to finish it in few days blizzard will just change completely the replays format Again! and then the game will launche. so there is no point to waste my few frree time on replay production, you will have to search for other tools arround just for replays i am sorry, i may even remove replays from v10.

this is going to far for nothing!
    all i wanted is a tool to load a AI and easy configure and start an offline game!

thats all! nothing specialled in replayes, for a time when blizzard was keeping the replay format stable there was ability to see them now the version switch doesnt work, and its blizzard fault!

its not that is working nut with an other way, they jsut have a bug!
    and 1 tool i found that sometimes loads them is because actually it replaces your game files with older one, (so previous to patch 17) and then loads the replay

i never going to do such stupidity and mess with game files, because i dont want any more grying babies arround!

if the new way of loading replays was stable i would make it work. but its not.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: