Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• terran58i use sc2 patch8 and its work fin with 6.7.0
    i think lazylaunch was Better than new system

guys i cant to anything about the replays, this is what normally happens when you move one to a new AI, the old games are not watchable! we are thinking of a new system to try keep the old replays watchable but this is not our primary concern here.

our goal is to fix permanent the "cant load map" for a GAME not replay, to those who done everything correct and still exists.

lazy launcer has nothing to do with that, 6.7.0 just uses the old and AI that works fine.

trust me with the new version and AI implimentation games should be normal again,
    FOR NOW you can point the tool to USE the OLDER 7.0 and not the 7.0.2, this will help you play.

there was a small problem and the 6.7.2 tool wasnt 100% efficient with our teams A.I 7.02 and also 7.02 has some issues in implementation caused by PAtch 8 that made thinks more difficult!

todays version will brink order back again! ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I hope new version can launch game for XP users and please notice original maps just solve "unable open map" error not "unable launch game"
    tnx

Captain
  • terran58I hope new version can launch game for XP users and please notice original maps just solve "unable open map" error not "unable launch game"
    tnx

xp issues found and i think i fixed it for good, terran because i dont remember do you have xp? i need one more persone to test for xp

pm if you have

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • after i did all steps u told me
    i can plaay ai but still not watching replays
    with this error msg "Unable to load map"

Anonymous
    88.69.26.xxx
  • hacktheworld00after i did all steps u told me
    i can plaay ai but still not watching replays
    with this error msg "Unable to load map

yea replay is not working for now dont worry it will be fixed in the upcoming version!

i try my best, but sometimes shit happens, specially when a patch comes out :P

i am glad that you can play your games now.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I am able to play now...
    It was because my system locale was not set to English (United States).

Please provide a fix so that it can be played with all system locale? Thank you.

• @snsdforever
    You see i was right now give me some credit for helping you.

Anonymous
    62.193.148.xxx
  • @@snsdforever

this also happed for 1 more person i know, and he also had FR version or something of localiz windows

now the really strange is that my tool SETs 100% the local to EN-US for it to run properly, thats what i found out lots of issues with start locations was fixed with that fix 1 version back.

now some system keeps ignore my tools command!

the problem that the game crases is not TOOL's its 90% StarCraft and Blizzard's bug, becaue the tool doesnt crash, the Game Crashes to desktop! i dont make the game i make the tool, so there is limits to what can be done for this! i will try a second fix also for those stubborn systems of yours :P

no matter what thank you for updating your status and share it with us!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • for me the game never crashed.. but there's some difference when I exit the game..

now sometimes I have to terminate the game from windows task manahger.. or else it would just black screen forever..

I dunno if this is caused by the lancher or the game itself..

• I have a issue I have the latest allin1 launcher with patch 8, and when I launch a game it opens to sc liberty beta screen then directly goes to a can not open map box in game any help with this?

Anonymous
    76.252.225.xxx
  • I did a fresh install of SC2 beta. Got all the patches. Put the original maps in the correct location. Ran the original SC2 once to setup video settings. Installed the 6.7.2 tool. Loaded it up and got the error "Unable to launch game" and then it goes back to the sc2 login screen.

I'm running latest everything on a Windows XP machine and it fails, but before I updated the tool from 5.7.0 it worked completely fine after the patch update. If there is any way you could re-upload the old 5.7.0 tool, which got erased upon my first attempt because it overwrites with the new version when you try to update from the tool, I could easily just play that way for now even if the AI is a little buggy. Thanks.

Anonymous
    173.35.163.xxx
  • the next version tonight will fix those loading issues for xp users!

be patient

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Ok just letting you know because nobody said anything about a fresh install =P. Thanks man for an awesome tool =D

Anonymous
    173.35.163.xxx
  • Also experiencing issue on Windows XP ;-) Vernam I think you're just tired of supporting XP users haha

• Will we able to use x6 player metropolis map after this update of AllinOne or are we going to still have to use the original SCII beta maps?

Anonymous
    98.249.149.xxx
  • Vernam....

Do you plan of fixing the Replay Desync Error so we can watch our replays vs AI? Just wondering...

• guys when did i left you unsupported eh????

its just some stupid thinks that windows xp cant do and because i am mostly user of 7 those small details never crossed my mind that would cause such problems,

the launching issues are fix in internal build
    and i said it before be patient by not been i cant work faster! i only have 2 hands you know :P

and about the replay issues yes we are also thinking of some sort of backwards compatibiltiy untill version 7.0.0 of starcrack AI.

also all maps should be playable even now if your cache (in the maps and in the appdata) is cleaned!

if the map doesnt have anything weird (like super minerals and 100 start locations) it would be playable!

i said this tools work with SyK0 maps (including metropolis 6x) and with the original sc2 maps!

its impossible to try to make a tool that will support any crazy map creators are doing and they DONT respect the basic rules of map creation! its they that should be more careful and follow some rules so that their maps will be playable by everyone! not us! the actuall good laucher out ther are what ? 2-3? the maps are 1000! we cant make 1000 subversion because a map creator doesn't now how to create a compatible map!
    i am sorry but i am not gona apologize for them.-

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • XP user:
    When I start up the latest Allin1 launcher, it takes about 30sec-1min to launch, then an error occures"cant find mapinfo" while I can clearly see the file in the directory i installed SC2. After that, the map selection screen is completely black. When I click on the button to add more maps it takes about 1 min to load "My computer" and then when i click on the folder with all my maps the whole program just shuts down after 1 minute... Lazylaunch+starcrack worked fine and it cant be my PC performance because I can play sc2 @ ultra settings 30+fps.

I hope you can help me and I seriously appreciate all the effort you put into this. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
    84.25.232.xxx
  • I'm getting pc freezes a few minutes into the game. This never happened with other launchers. Maybe it has something to do with this showing up in the event log?
    The entry <C:\PROGRAM FILES(X86)\STARCRAFT II BETA\BATTLE.NET\BATTLE.NET.MPQ> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Context: Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
    A device attached to the system is not functioning. (0x8007001f)

(its making errors popup with more stuff as well, sc2beta/sc2.exe, sc2beta/mods)

Anonymous
    151.202.62.xxx
  • I had patch 8 working until I downloaded this launcher. Now it says "Can't Launch Game" and I've followed all of these steps exactly.

Anonymous
    75.152.107.xxx
  • @ ZaaM and blah

It's a bug, don't worry Vernam is solving it, later today i think he should have one for testing soon, so just be patient, support his work and co! he's making this awesome.

• tnx Boxr i am really doing my best right now
    relax a little ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Vernam7, don't worry about everyone's whining, just do your thing baby.

Anonymous
    24.9.100.xxx
  • I downloaded sc2 beta today for the first time

fresh install, then run game, exit when i saw login screen

put patch8cache unofficial files in C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache

put official maps in C:\Users\xxx\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps\

loader see maps, i can choose one and then choose race, color and location for me and ai

after launching it loads the game - black/yellow bar at the bottom, and then ive got unable to open map error

i tried to change my localisation to us - didn't help

b4 i used cache from link thats in launcher, and use some maps with AI in its name, nothing works for me

am i missing something?

Anonymous
    86.46.18.xxx
  • no your not apparently its a problem xp users are experiencing. you gotta wait it out till it gets patched.

Anonymous
    76.252.225.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: