If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• guys when did i left you unsupported eh????

its just some stupid thinks that windows xp cant do and because i am mostly user of 7 those small details never crossed my mind that would cause such problems,

the launching issues are fix in internal build
    and i said it before be patient by not been i cant work faster! i only have 2 hands you know :P

and about the replay issues yes we are also thinking of some sort of backwards compatibiltiy untill version 7.0.0 of starcrack AI.

also all maps should be playable even now if your cache (in the maps and in the appdata) is cleaned!

if the map doesnt have anything weird (like super minerals and 100 start locations) it would be playable!

i said this tools work with SyK0 maps (including metropolis 6x) and with the original sc2 maps!

its impossible to try to make a tool that will support any crazy map creators are doing and they DONT respect the basic rules of map creation! its they that should be more careful and follow some rules so that their maps will be playable by everyone! not us! the actuall good laucher out ther are what ? 2-3? the maps are 1000! we cant make 1000 subversion because a map creator doesn't now how to create a compatible map!
    i am sorry but i am not gona apologize for them.-

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: