Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• Thank you kindly for the link. However i seem to be blocked from Rapidshare due to our networks firewall. it pretty much blocks most file upload sites. Here's my situation. Im in the navy, and im on deployment right now. Out in the indian ocean. Basically, I pretty much need a direct download to be able to access it... or Fileshack or bigdownload, if anyone can help me by either downloading that and uploading it to one of those sites I would really appreciate it. Im sorry to be such a hassle but I honestly have no other way of getting it and this is the last file I need to play. Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • so wait, to play i dont need them? Well using patch 12, i get an error "Unable to load map" whenever I try to use the loader. Is this because im using the most recent loader? 9.6.6. Do I need 1 step down? Im kinda confused.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • @Furinex

its map pack problem , there is new map pack but you cant download from rapidshare so download the maps one by one here

http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/browse/blizzard/

maps with this date (Apr 23, 2010 ) and after it

@Tattoo

in the game and in the panel that shows minimap and other things there is three little buttons beside the minimap , try to change the last one.

@Furinex

before reinstalling your game PLZ read here

http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/29/view/660/new-install-instructions-for-noobs-or-not-and-faq-here

Otherwise , you will have the same problem!!

Captain
  • Ok scratch that, Now i can get into the game, but my graphics are COMPLETELY screwed up hahaha. Its horrid, no textures, no units, no landscape or UI... nothing. I can move around on the minimap but thats about it. its crappy. i'll probably end up reinstalling the game. Ive already tried reinstalling my drivers.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • Wow thank you all for your help, i really appreciate all the help you've given me, I made some dumb mistakes but quickly resolved them with your words of wisdom. I got it workin and all is good, still on patch 12.1 but thats ok, I can deal with that. I do have one more question on the other hand... Is there a way to get this to work via LAN? Would love to get a Multiplayer game going without the use of battle.net since I dont have access

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • search this:
    Blizzard Angered Hitler With No Starcraft 2 Lan Play

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ahmetbogus
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • old......very old :P i used to have that in my credit as link :)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Wow.... Fail Blizz

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • after reading all the suggestions, I'm still unable to get this launcher/game to work. Can someone pinpoint me where I'm in the wrong

Problem is - (antivirus off,firewall off) (run launcher as administrator, it starts the game and then within seconds, loading screen crashes)

Windows 7(64bit)
    Starcraft II Beta = v.0.10.0.14803 <(won't update cause it says im behind a firewall/ my firewall is both off.....stuck in the middle of dl progress bar )
    Sc2allin1 9.6.6
    I installed the game, extracted allin1 to the default folder, downloaded patch 13 cache and put it in the appdata/x/x/x/cache as well as programdata/x/x/cache

*since im using v.0.10/// is it wrong cache files?

The maps im using are " Official Patch 10 maps.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/392818478/New_Official_Maps.rar "

**how do i get rid of the "you're computer appears to be behind a firewall" message during the update.

• wait until all patches done.
    dl not stuck because some patches huge

how do i get rid of the "you're computer appears to be behind a firewall
    answer is simple :disable All firewalls
    or do nothing
    if you choose do nothing download too slow
    else download fast.
    the only difference is download speed

Corporal
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ahmetbogus
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • The launcher works wonderfully for me. However, when I'm playing as Terran (not tested w other races) all the min/gas prices are wrong. They show the correct numbers, but for instance when I build a Reaper it only costs 25 gas. A Barracks costs like 100 minerals. It's much too easy this way to destroy the comp, even on Insane. The beta works flawlessly online. Any suggestions? relativeownership at gmail dot com, please. Thanks! ~Paradox

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • @Paradox

no , there is nothing like that you said !

but i think you played with your allies in team settings with share resources , so you spend min/gas from your allied :D

and what is this !?

relativeownership at gmail dot com, please. Thanks! ~Paradox

Captain
  • now they ask for private help-replay lol!!!!!!

to lazy to read the forums again!
    they must think we are a company that they are been payed or something....

people are just nuts! mercy!
    LOL

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hello im new and just downloaded SC2 beta and SC2AIO.I installed it and all went well.But when i go to start and put my race and AI and map and press launch all i get is a black screen.I tried it with the original beta and it works fine.Can some one tell me what went wrong?

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • E.SHello im new and just downloaded SC2 beta and SC2AIO.I installed it and all went well.But when i go to start and put my race and AI and map and press launch all i get is a black screen.I tried it with the original beta and it works fine.Can some one tell me what went wrong?

Hey there, same happened to me, i was playing since today and then just the sc2 logo camed up black screen and nothing , then i tried to disconnect from internet run it via that, and now it runs perfectly :) just try that ,disconnected from internet

: )

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • When I try to use SCAllin1, it loads the map/textures/etc, but no bases or units...

I'm using the latest SC2 patch, SCAllin1 9.66...

Any ideas?

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • Nightshade
    E.SHello im new and just downloaded SC2 beta and SC2AIO.I installed it and all went well.But when i go to start and put my race and AI and map and press launch all i get is a black screen.I tried it with the original beta and it works fine.Can some one tell me what went wrong?

Hey there, same happened to me, i was playing since today and then just the sc2 logo camed up black screen and nothing , then i tried to disconnect from internet run it via that, and now it runs perfectly :) just try that ,disconnected from internet

Ima try that.I also noticed that i was running the client with out it patched so i need to patch it lets see if that help.Ill keep you posted.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • Thanks again for all your hard work. I know of at least 2 people that will be getting SC2, mainly because of this wonderful tool/launcher.

I myself am lucky enough to have beta. I'm still confused on the whole cache issue. First of all, does the cache automatically get updated when I login?

If not, then I just need to make sure I have the latest patch? I do this by going to your cache link and downloading it, then I delete the whole cache folder that I already have and replace it with the one I downloaded from you?

I've read the faq, but the wording about the cache has tricked me up. And btw, your cache links/dl does not work..

Thanks,
    bb82

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • The cache is usually downloaded when you download and play a specific map in bnet. Simply logging in might create afew files(I'm not sure) but you have to play games to fill it.

Lieutenant
  • About cache

i think you must download all maps and at least play one game online to have new cache files

About Replays

"Fixed a crash when trying to open an old replay by double-clicking it in Explorer. "

i think its just a fix for double-clicking old replays in b.net because i cant watch old replays of other players ( not mine ).
    i have the old problem with old replays .

Captain
  • Nightshade
    E.SHello im new and just downloaded SC2 beta and SC2AIO.I installed it and all went well.But when i go to start and put my race and AI and map and press launch all i get is a black screen.I tried it with the original beta and it works fine.Can some one tell me what went wrong?

I have the same problem. I hit launch, the screen get all black, a mouse coursor in green is showned and can be move arround. After a while the screen is back at desktop and an arror report for SC2 beta is ready to be send.
    Windows XP, ALLin1 v9.6.6 and SC2 latest patch (0.16...)
    With an older patch i had no problem
    Thank you very very much for every thing, i could not wait until 07/27/2010!

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • I used a previous version of the allin1 program and i just tried to upgrade. I followed all the steps by deleting the folder and whatnot. The new patch 14 cache download link says invalid and I cannot update it. When i try to play it loads a blizzard patch program and attempts to patch it. During which time it says it is creating a backup.mpq or something like that. It doesn't finish patching.. it says it does but then it keeps popping up and "Patching". Not sure what is going on.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • @Daniel

hang on black screen with green mouse coursor, its mean the game have problem to load the latest(correct)version so ...

-be sure you read the manual

-be sure your game have clean and safe files

-be sure your game can connect to B.NET for checking game version even after all updates otherwise you need to disable your lan (also check your firewall)

-be sure there is nothing to block the tool actions

@KillerGymSox

why you hasty like this :)

SC2beta have 14 patch until now (711 MB) and it need to patch your game many times.
    so just wait until "PLAY" button (in SC2Beta Updater) turn on .

Captain
  • leovaWhen I try to use SCAllin1, it loads the map/textures/etc, but no bases or units...

I'm using the latest SC2 patch, SCAllin1 9.66...

Any ideas?

Any thoughts on this guys? I've seen many people online referencing a similar error/bug, but can't find a solution to it...
    Is it an issue with the Maps themselves, the SCAllin1 launcher, or the SC2 game?

Thanks in advance :)

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • leova you just repeat your question, plz read forum and manual

there is no answer because you asked old question :)

Captain

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: