Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• CharlemagneSold by all good bookshops! :P

LOL i was thinking of doing it but you got me!!! LOL

goint to the frontpage! :)
    thank you!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • vernam7LOL i was thinking of doing it but you got me!!! LOL

goint to the frontpage! :)
    thank you!

"Launcher for Dummies" was written by yourself and others, and then transcribed into a FAQ by Cry17 and a manual by myself. A team effort! :)

opensource Starcraft 2 maps: http://www.chrisentiae.com/artypixelle/
    artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @ C0RR0SIVE, bear in mind the different time zones of users, with regards to being able to post, but I shall attempt to assist you.

Without seeing what you do, the onus falls upon you to give precise commentary on what is happening.

As you say the launcher worked. So something is amiss because the launcher has only gotten better. My thinking is along the lines of a corrupted install.

We shall soon find out. Also consider registering and giving 5 stars for the launcher, especially when we sort this.

artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I have a SC2 Beta Key and have been playing online for a few weeks now, it was fun.
    But I really wanna do some Custom Maps with AI.
    I even downloaded the map packs from the "Installation Guide", but it still seems to be giving me two ERRORS; 1.) that it the launcher does not have permission to access the map folder; or 2.) it can't Read them.

I have Windows Vista, fully updated Starcraft2 Client, Cache files, etc. Used Charlemagne clean install after it didn't work the first time, but I'm still getting those errors.

a.)Anti-virus is off.
    b.)firewall is off.
    c.)Clean Install of both SC2 & SC2allin1 with both of them off.
    d.)only using your maps

IF you need anymore information let me know, I've went through the FAQ and nothing was listed about this.

Thanks for your time & help.

-InHuman

Anonymous
    75.65.168.xxx
  • Oh also, my UAC Setting are off currently.

-InHuman

Anonymous
    75.65.168.xxx
  • Not really an issue, but the window background is not transparent. I get a red background around the launcher. Everything works perfect besides that.

Anonymous
    74.127.217.xxx
  • hey, im new to this tool and i need some help i did as how the faq shows on installing the game but when i start up a game it loads up fine and everything but when it actually gets into the actual playing part, theres nothing there but a whole map that is blank i can move around and click on the options, etc. but i cant build or anything, i see no units at all except the map? any help please

Anonymous
    99.230.164.xxx
  • @ Paul, a screen shot of this blank map please. You can upload an image to imageshack.

artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Paulhey, im new to this tool and i need some help i did as how the faq shows on installing the game but when i start up a game it loads up fine and everything but when it actually gets into the actual playing part, theres nothing there but a whole map that is blank i can move around and click on the options, etc. but i cant build or anything, i see no units at all except the map? any help please

fog (or black) map (or even loading failures) = no AI loaded!

no AI loaded = The tool couldnt mode the files needed

The tool couldnt mode the files needed = something prevents or deletes files from the tool (like AV)

something prevents or deletes files from the tool (like AV) = You DIDNT Read the FAQ and Installation Guide carefuly or you missed something! ;-)

Solution??? = start from step 0 again ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • For those having problems starting the game, also check if your windows built-in firewall and antivirus are blocking the game somehow.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Vernam7, sorry about posting in the wrong spot before. I do think this will be ok, though. And I actually did read the FAQ, and guide. Twice actually! But anyway:

So, problem is that when I load SC2 with Allin1, it loads to a black screen with a green arrow and gets stuck there. When I load SC2 from the Beta launcher, it loads normally and works fine.

I have windows 7, amd 64, 4gb RAM, radeon 4800. Just not sure what to do here guys.

Regards,
    -Alodude

Anonymous
    76.27.192.xxx
  • Ok, update, I did a clean install, even reinstalled Win7 64bit, then drivers, disabled ALL security software built into windows and so on.

I then installed the game/patchs/cache/AI1/maps.

Same thing, I then went to an older version that I had been using, which is 4.6.1....

That, worked, so, I have a feeling the patches are NOT fully installing, what should the version # of sc be at the top left when fully patched to 12.0 or 12.1?

Anonymous
    67.142.173.xxx
  • latest 12.1 patch looks like this
    If you cant download Go to blizzardForums support FAQ there is help for you and your firewall that probably causing problems.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @alodude the launcher launches the same laucnher as you do manually the original one, just does some modifications, no hacks, so the game doesnt load, why?

as we say in the faq for quite few reasons and others uniqe to each user, i cant help you more by just quessing whats special in your syetem....

something is running in the background maybe alist of the running process would be nice to post during tool run, AND a screenshot that will show all the files into the tools directory when its running to see if something is missing

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hey all

just a quick easy question, what speed on the Sc2allin1/stacrackallin1 ( most recent ) is equal to the default speed on the official SC2?

just curious :)...thx

• polskaHey all

just a quick easy question, what speed on the Sc2allin1/stacrackallin1 ( most recent ) is equal to the default speed on the official SC2?

just curious :)...thx

?????????????

all of them in the launcher are the official sc2 speeds!

there is no official speed or not! :D

most matches are faster, but its up to you, the given speeds are 100% the exact Blizzard speed nothing more nothing less!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • vernam,

i am able to load the game as terran or zerg but crash during loading (at approx 80% done) when trying to play as protoss.

i use 9.4.0, using StarCrack AI that came with it, have patch 12.1 with my MAC, antivirus and windows defender all turned off and ran scallin1 as admin.

any idea how to solve this?

Anonymous
    99.245.38.xxx
  • ShaoQuanvernam,

i am able to load the game as terran or zerg but crash during loading (at approx 80% done) when trying to play as protoss.

i use 9.4.0, using StarCrack AI that came with it, have patch 12.1 with my MAC, antivirus and windows defender all turned off and ran scallin1 as admin.

any idea how to solve this?

hi there

what map are you trying to play and what are the rest of the settings? start locations? colors?

currently in my private 9.4.4 i Cannot reproduce your issues, BUT i admit that i made HUGE improvements over start locations and bug fixes for custom maps, that was causing lots of loading issues in 9.4.0

so if you are trying to play a cutom map and not an official one plz leave the start location to random and try again or maybe there is something wrong with the map, lots of map creators dont know the basic standars and create maps uncompatible!

more details on your settings would probably help, BUT plz wait Tonight i am releasing a new version v9.6.6 stable

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i keep geting this error

the type initializer for "<Module>' threw an exception

when i lauch it and then it does not pick up any of the maps im on windows 7 but when i use

SC2Launcher it works =[

• marijuanai keep geting this error

the type initializer for "<Module>' threw an exception

when i lauch it and then it does not pick up any of the maps im on windows 7 but when i use

SC2Launcher it works =[

your installatation seems to be corrupted (i mean tools installation) are you sure you followed exactly the Installation Guide, and read the FAQ? smells like something is prevent the tool from running correctly!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ya i tryed it all grr any one wanna team viewer me i been trying this for 4 hours now -_-

• marijuanaya i tryed it all grr any one wanna team viewer me i been trying this for 4 hours now -_-

i may have like 5 min pm me the id and pass of your team viwer plz and remove any baground images and 3d themes that will slow doen the connection.

damn now we do and remote support :P lol

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • correction to my last post, i use a PC, not Mac, i was trying to say my User Access Control, anti-virus etc were turned off.

i was trying to play as red protoss, random location, on blizzard official lost temple and blizzard official steppes of war.

that being said, patch 13 is out. i will wait for your next path. ^^

good work vernam, keep it up.

Anonymous
    99.245.38.xxx
  • every time i run sc2allin1 i get a dialob box stating "The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135)" someone please help me. Im running XP

Anonymous
    174.55.151.xxx
  • v0lkl-every time i run sc2allin1 i get a dialob box stating "The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135)" someone please help me. Im running XP

you dont have .net did you read the installation Guide dude? :)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: