Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• I installed it as admin and i dont have an antivirus at the momemnt. Still i got an error when i try to load maps.

• read few posts back an other guys had the same and i told him what to do! its all in the manual

I read FAQ, instal .NET 4.0, but error has remained
    I read previous posts or anything like that is not found, please be more specific to show the problem, really want to run the launcher:)
    p.s. Sorry for my english :)
    p.p.s. I have SC2+razor1911 crack, latestly i have previous versions of launcher and SC2 Beta, launcher working good

• after latest patch from blizzard 1.01 was auto install the loader doesn't work anymore. anyone else having this?

Anonymous
    89.253.136.xxx
  • Hi! i would just like to know if some units aren't available when you use this launcher for skirmish? Like for example, I don't have firebats or medics if i use terran. Hope someone would answer asap. :D

Anonymous
    58.69.19.xxx
  • Firebats and medics, along with wraiths, diamondbacks, vultures, afew other campaign units are NOT part of the selection you have in multiplayer, meaning that they will not be available in league matches. You could probably mod them so that you can build them but that will make the game extremely unbalanced, SC2 was balanced for the multiplayer units only, not campaign units.

Lieutenant
  • hi guys, awesome job btw. One question, how can you increase the min/gas amount seperately for each player as it increases/decreases in general for all players, even when saving.

Anonymous
    86.57.123.xxx
  • Kamranhi guys, awesome job btw. One question, how can you increase the min/gas amount seperately for each player as it increases/decreases in general for all players, even when saving.

not possible right now! cheats only for 1 play not per player i will make it though later in v10.5.0

tnx

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Tks for your prompt reply! Looking forward to future releases.

Anonymous
    86.57.123.xxx
  • spayimage
    Please advise a specific solution to the problem, because I really need a launcher:) He is very steep))) I do not know much English and I can not read the entire forum and move because to me it is hard. I hope very much for your help

p.s. Problem is : conversion from string "" to type integer

dude DONT SPAM! learn some English and read what i have told you inthe previous page! dont repeat the same question again and again!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • dude DONT SPAM! learn some English and read what i have told you inthe previous page! dont repeat the same question again and again!

DUDE is you, because you can not normally tell a solution, I already read 10 times, and did everything that is written there! But the problem remained.

• spay
    dude DONT SPAM! learn some English and read what i have told you inthe previous page! dont repeat the same question again and again!

DUDE is you, because you can not normally tell a solution, I already read 10 times, and did everything that is written there! But the problem remained.

dude its not a bad language (its seems you dont know English) and secondly you didnt read the others guy solution if you did you would have solve your systems and users problem! i totally insist on that because the forums are full of lazy people who demand a solution in a plate after said 1 million times they dont search at all and spend time typing and not reading!

if anyone else is will to do the job for you be my guest, i am not.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • dude its not a bad language (its seems you dont know English) and secondly you didnt read the others guy solution if you did you would have solve your systems and users problem! i totally insist on that because the forums are full of lazy people who demand a solution in a plate after said 1 million times they dont search at all and spend time typing and not reading! if anyone else is will to do the job for you be my guest, i am not.

I am writing on a forum only if the situation is hopeless, I'll understand perfectly, and I know how lazy people can not read a couple of posts, and immediately create a panic, I'm not! I have a real problem, I read the whole FAQ, and much of the forum, cleaned reestrer, installed. NET 4.0, cracked STAR CRAFT 2 (razor1911), launched on behalf of the Administrator and other. I am not noob in these cases:) But the problem is not gone, and I have written here - this is the extreme case because it has something I missed, but could not find that.

• spay
    dude its not a bad language (its seems you dont know English) and secondly you didnt read the others guy solution if you did you would have solve your systems and users problem! i totally insist on that because the forums are full of lazy people who demand a solution in a plate after said 1 million times they dont search at all and spend time typing and not reading! if anyone else is will to do the job for you be my guest, i am not.

I am writing on a forum only if the situation is hopeless, I'll understand perfectly, and I know how lazy people can not read a couple of posts, and immediately create a panic, I'm not! I have a real problem, I read the whole FAQ, and much of the forum, cleaned reestrer, installed. NET 4.0, cracked STAR CRAFT 2 (razor1911), launched on behalf of the Administrator and other. I am not noob in these cases:) But the problem is not gone, and I have written here - this is the extreme case because it has something I missed, but could not find that.

ok i will have to repeat my self! clean your maps! in the documents\sc2\maps directory and paste there onyl the ones i say above the problem is caused because one of your maps is not ok! also could be cause because the tool tries to change your localazition to enUS to calculate some "." and "," and probably faisl because it cant do it because its not a UAC off full admin account!

there you are.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ok i will have to repeat my self! clean your maps! in the documents\sc2\maps directory and paste there onyl the ones i say above the problem is caused because one of your maps is not ok! also could be cause because the tool tries to change your localazition to enUS to calculate some "." and "," and probably faisl because it cant do it because its not a UAC off full admin account! there you are.

Thanks! Now everything works:)

• spay
    ok i will have to repeat my self! clean your maps! in the documents\sc2\maps directory and paste there onyl the ones i say above the problem is caused because one of your maps is not ok! also could be cause because the tool tries to change your localazition to enUS to calculate some "." and "," and probably faisl because it cant do it because its not a UAC off full admin account! there you are.

Thanks! Now everything works:)

i know that is works but if you see again this
    was the previosu topic just 2 pages back that i allready said this solution ;-)

http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/29/view/416/post-here-issues-bugs-problems-regarding-the-launcher-only?p=53#p24417

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i know that is works but if you see again this was the previosu topic just 2 pages back that i allready said this solution ;-)

yeah, I missed the "TRY WITH EMPTY MAPS")))) sorry))

• im having issues with the launcher im not sure what is wrong. i have a retail copy of the game but no bn acc, im using reloaded crack to play the game for campaign mode, i applied your launcher correctly with a green tea's ai script and when i get the launcher takes me into the game i dont have a base at all and everything is grayed but i see the map and my interface is irregular. i have also looked at the faqs i didnt see anything like the issue im having in the faqs

• imgregduhim having issues with the launcher im not sure what is wrong. i have a retail copy of the game but no bn acc, im using reloaded crack to play the game for campaign mode, i applied your launcher correctly with a green tea's ai script and when i get the launcher takes me into the game i dont have a base at all and everything is grayed but i see the map and my interface is irregular. i have also looked at the faqs i didnt see anything like the issue im having in the faqs

how did you installed the GT ai exactly?

must be asc2alin1\ai\mygtai\triggerlibs

not other folders! rad GT instruction, also try to play with the default launcher blizzard ai not the GT cutom it will verify your wrong GT installation cause it will work!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i installed GT ai correctly as i saw it online, and it does the same thing with or without the gt ai

also wat version am i supposed to be using with the retail version and which crack should i use , cause those might be a issue too i dont kno

• imgregduhi installed GT ai correctly as i saw it online, and it does the same thing with or without the gt ai

also wat version am i supposed to be using with the retail version and which crack should i use , cause those might be a issue too i dont kno

launcher should be at the latest v10.3.3
    ai shoudl not be manually applied
    maps should be only the ones from my link (the official)
    and all the rest the installation and FAQ says about UAC,AVG,Admin etc etc etc.

try reinstall completly your retail game (not beta)
    and DO NOT modify any files!

empty maps are in the FAQ. this is your systems issue you have to follow the instructions and fix it.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • do the maps that came with the launcher work as is ?

• imgregduhdo the maps that came with the launcher work as is ?

whats that suppose to mean? "as is"?
    they are maps, you use them to setup a game from the launcher and play it. there are no special magic launcher maps its the Blizzard REtail Official Once, that the launcher fully supports.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • another question should i have the client updated to official retail version or it doesnt matter?

and nvm mind about the last post kinda of a arkward question

• SC2Allin1 has stopped working, problem CLR20r3... what should i do?
    i already got .NET4 and verdana font installed

• rev213SC2Allin1 has stopped working, problem CLR20r3... what should i do?
    i already got .NET4 and verdana font installed

google it something is wrong with your syetm this error caused when a service is trying to be installed!

try it on an other windows systema make sure you have all admin rights, my tool needs not service, you have a problem with your windows! !

did you tried an .net 3.1 sp1?
    i cant help you on that.

maybe you are infected with a virus? dont know

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: